Questions about ItalyCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
Is it expensive to take a taxi in Florence from SM Novello Station to the hotel, which is a 15-minute walk in the Plazzo Dei Giuochi district? Very limits the time of settling in the hotel and can not taxi drivers make a round-the-world trip instead of 5 minutes,
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me which mobile operator provides favorable conditions for mobile Internet in roaming.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Do you need an adapter for the sockets in the hotel (I read in Rome that there are some not so holes in the sockets)? And how does Wi-Fi work?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Check the possibility of extending your stay
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me how to get from Catania airport to the center of Syracuse on my own (I don’t want to take a transfer, it’s expensive 300 euros round trip) How much does a taxi cost interesting? Or is it still worth taking a transfer? And also how to call a local mobile number from my mobile (already in Italy) ... there must be a code ... I don’t know. Thank you very much for your replies :-)))
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We arrive in Rimini on the morning of February 26. Maybe there are buses from the airport? How much would a taxi cost to Venice? Thanks in advance, Marina, Moscow.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
where to park the car
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more