Questions about Czech republicCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
I saw two interesting proposals. Lycomobile 150 hryvnia for 1GB. And travelsim for 25 kopecks - 1mb, who used them? Or is there something better?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I urgently need to talk to my wife, who lives at the Devin Hotel, but I don’t know the room number. How can I find out the telephone number of the information service?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want you to clarify and verify the payment for the stay in your hotel. Gyrenko Iryna from 25 September to 28 September. I await your reply, thank you
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Does the hotel have WiFi?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me I'm going to the Czech Republic, does the operator "life" take there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, what kind of connection is profitable to connect in Prague? and if the native connection is in roaming?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How can you call Ukraine besides roaming! I know that some cards can be bought, but the question is what and where?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
what options are available at the hotel [email protected]
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We are going to the Czech Republic for the first time. When we travel, we like to skip "scheduled" excursions. Accordingly, when you really don’t want to go to the “recommended” tavern, we plan to fill up on your own in some inconspicuous to us, but known to the local super-pub :-) Hence the question: Do they understand Ukrainian (Russian, English) in Prague cafes, as well as shops, shops, etc.? Or with the help of gestures and lowing :-) ? Thanks!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
I'm interested in whether the Internet works in the hotel and is this service free? It's just that very often the Internet works in hotel lobbies and people spend time there with laptops)))
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is there a Russian-speaking doctor or staff in the hotel?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Who can help in the search at the Address in Olomouc, Yakoubka street from Stribra-76, my first love lived there, whom I met while doing military service in this city in 1971-1973, and when I started to dream, I was already looking for a few years and for this I bought a computer and connected the Internet in which I am learning to work. Who can get on this street and ask NUT VERA if she is even alive? Thank you in advance. With respect to all who will respond to my request!
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am addressing YOU with a very big request, namely: In 1971-1973 I did military service in OLOMOUTS. There, on the sports campus in 1972, I met a girl GAYKOVA VERA. She worked as a bookbinder in some factory or printing house, and lived on the street. Yakoubka from Stribr - 76. And I fell in love with her, we met there secretly, but the special services did not allow us to get married. I have been looking for several years, as if such a street does not exist. Please help at the specified address to find out if there is my first LOVE? With respect to YOU ​​Tarasenko Petr Alekseevich!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Where can I find free internet?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more