Questions about GermanyCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Germany
I'm going to Germany for 10 days. I want to use the navigator in the map. You need a stable Internet (not hotspots). Tell me a profitable provider or some other Internet cards (Kyiv, Ukraine), or ideas ... Thank you!
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Which tariff to choose? How much is it? What is the approximate internet speed in Germany? I will be grateful for the answers.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Friends who made a transfer at Munich Airport? Ticket Moscow-Munich-Basel, docking only 45 minutes. They say the airport is big, will 45 minutes be enough, given that passport control is coming?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
And yet, from Munich Airport, what is the best way to get to the center of Munich, they booked a hotel on booking.com.
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
Hey! Who knows exactly, tell me: what is the sequence of dialing numbers when calling from a TravelSim card (or just from a mobile phone) while already in Germany to an E-plus operator number - I have this option - +49157 - XXX-XXX-XX - maybe you need dial - 0 - before the codes?? Thanks in advance!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Will they let me through the border if my husband is imprisoned in Ukraine and I want to visit Germany for 15 days
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more