Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
ItalyRome
With gratitude to you, couple Ledoux.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello. Please tell me a good hotel in Montecatini Terme Italy. It is necessary not far from the terms, preferably modern (not worn), with a pool and SPA. 5 stars are a little expensive. I go in May
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, a place for families with children near Naples. Interested in the south of Italy, arrival in Naples. Further plans are to rent a car and drive to a place where there is a good sea for children. Perhaps there are such experts here who have been there) And is it worth going to this coast in the second half of June - will the sea be cold?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 17 answers
Good afternoon! Who was in this hotel in winter? We are going in January 2018, but we are afraid that it will be cold) Share your impressions, thank you!
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I am more and more inclined towards a vacation without a package, so to speak, for 14 days of rest with meals, breakfast + dinner, they counted more than 3,000 euros for 2 + 2. So I think it can self-organize and relax without a travel agency? Friends, as always, I ask for help))))
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Friends, please tell me where in Italy it is best to relax in late August-early September (family hotel, not far from the sea). I want a warm sea and a good entrance for children. And which is better - to take full board at the hotel or eat out? How cheaper?
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
People. Who was. What are the disadvantages of holidays in Sardinia? Please be objective. Interested in Sardinia itself, not hotels. Thank you in advance.
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
People. Who was. What are the disadvantages of a holiday in Sicily? Please be objective. Interested in Sicily itself, not hotels. Thank you in advance.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me the resorts in Tuscany where you can relax "with an average budget", which coast to choose so that it is not expensive, as, for example, on Forte dei Marmi, because after studying the Tyrrhenian coast a little, I understand that this is a vacation for very wealthy people . Thanks in advance for your answers.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I bought a cheap tour to Rimini Italy for a week. Excursion, but with accommodation in one place - immediately confirmed the hotel Asso (this is in Russian) 3 *. But the reviews are terrible! Is it so? Maybe someone has an objective opinion. Refusal from the hotel - a fine of 224 euros + all hotels on request, because. We depart on 06/21/14. What to do? Don't know Tell me._
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
ItalyRome
Hello everybody. I booked a hotel (on booking, with the right to free cancellation) I submitted documents to the visa center with this hotel. But now I would like to change to another. According to the booking rules, I can change, but according to the embassy rules, I'm not sure... Tell me please. After I get a visa, can I change the hotel??? Thanks to everyone who cares
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
tell me about the hotel Baia Imperiale 4 * in Riminni? how to eat, how to get to the railway station, where to sunbathe for free
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 42 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more