Questions about SloveniaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Slovenia
Dear members of the forum, for the first time the whole family gathered in Slovenia in January 2015. There is very little information on the network about services in Russian. I am interested in where and how to book excursions from Ljubljana in advance. In Ljubljana we will live in the city center in a hotel. I would be very grateful if someone would recommend a travel agency in Slovenia, where they speak Russian. Thanks in advance, Svetlana.
9 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good afternoon. Interested, rested someone in the town of Piran in Slovenia? I read a lot of information about this wonderful resort ... but not so many reviews (( Can anyone share?)) Thanks!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
prices for medical procedures in the treatment centers of Poltorazh
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Will it be difficult to go to the pump room for a person with sore legs?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me, where is the best place to go on vacation in August-September? I would like to go to the sea, but since Slovenia has little access to the sea, the prices for holidays on the coast are impressive (especially during the period I need). I also thought about staying in Bled... In general, what I need is: 1) good accommodation 2) what to see, where to go 3) where to hang out in the evening 4) it is desirable that there is a car/bike rental nearby 5) so that you can drive to the nearest coastal town (this is speaking specifically about Bled - I read that you can get there by train in 3-4 hours to Koper and Portorož). I would be grateful for any helpful advice.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it easy to get there by car, is there parking. The cost of a double stay 10 days. Payment in USD or EURO. And-not in the room?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! We are planning to go next week to Slovenia to Portorož. Could you tell me what is the situation with the beach there? Is there a natural entrance to the sea or are there concrete slabs everywhere and immediately the depth? And tell me, is it possible to go to the Lucia Hotel in a double room (husband, wife and 5-year-old child), will there be an additional charge? Or is it necessary to take only a family room that can accommodate 4 people? Thanks for the help.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you please tell me what is included in the cost of staying at the Sotelia Hotel? and Where can I book a tour to this hotel with the opening of a visa and a flight?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What tours are there and what are their prices?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I would like to come in July to drink water and swim in the sea
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
they will send me an invitation, and how long can I stay in Slovenia
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more