Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Finland
want to go
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I don't know what to take
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! With pleasure we booked a house 2 km from Levi for 2 weeks, including New Year 2014. We fly with a transfer for the night in Helsinki. We arrive late in the evening, depart early in the morning, please advise a hotel for one night there and one back near the airport? So that you can get on your own, maximum - a taxi. Advise what to see, living 2 weeks in Levi? Where is it convenient to get from Levi? Is it possible to rent a car somewhere on the spot? we are with children - 16 years and 5 years. Very interested in non-tourist places. welcome any advice! Thanks!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Can you recommend a cottage with a fireplace or hotels that have a fireplace in the room? The first time we gathered in Finland for the new year. Agents' offers are somehow not encouraging .. The main conditions for rest are to be closer to Santa's residence (that's why we chose Rovaniemi), and I really want a fireplace ... Well, a good New Year's dinner (the rest is not important))
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
going on a ferry cruise
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I really need advice!!! in which hotel or cottage you can stay on New Year's Eve to feel the whole fairy tale of this holiday. I want comfort, warmth and romance :) thanks in advance for advice)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we are planning a trip from St. Petersburg by bus. Thank you.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
tell me how much it will cost to go to Turku together from June 10-13 (hotel 3 * -4 *), meals breakfast-dinner
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going with a small child to Helsinki and Stockholm. Where is it more convenient to stay so that it is inexpensive, comfortable and close to the bus station?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please help me choose a hotel with a water park no further than 200 km from the border with St. Petersburg and not far (no further than 50 km) from some city (maybe a small one) for shopping. Except Imatran Kulpyulya. Thank you very much in advance!!!!!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We want to go to Finland with our family for the New Year, we want to see Santa and go skiing. The child is 5 years old. Can't decide on a resort. Thank you in advance.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is the area of ​​Scandic Luosto?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
novii god
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to take my child to Finland in winter to see Santa. When is the best time to go and where exactly? The child is 5 years old. We are not fond of winter sports. What is the best tour operator in Finland?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
We want to go to Finland for the New Year. It is desirable that there be a cottage for 4 or 6 people, with a sauna, a fireplace. Near ski slopes and entertainment
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 2 answers
Interested in staying in a hotel or boarding house, how much will a vacation for 1 week cost?
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more