Questions about PolandHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Poland
3 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I understand that the best way to get from the airport to the city is by train. What are the closest train stops to the airport?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
We booked a hotel on Booking for the first time. The reservation was without prepayment. The deadline for depositing money is 17/02. And from that moment the prepayment becomes non-refundable. The money was transferred from the card yesterday (14/02). The money is now blocked. How is payment made? At the entrance, the blocked money will be deducted from the card from us and that's it? The hotel accepts cards.
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
And I will still be in an EU country.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I am going to visit my daughter in Poland, except for a passport, ticket and money, what else is needed? Tell me.
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I plan to stay in hostels for the first time (not only in Poland, in principle, I will be in a hostel for the first time). What to look for when choosing a hostel (besides location and overall rating)?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Maybe someone will tell you where to find a cheap apartment for rent for 2 weeks in Poznan. Thank you.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
By car on their own, all children 5 years old have a visa
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me please, we want to go to Zakopane with my husband, but we don’t know what type of housing to rent? The main thing is that there would be a Russian bath (with brooms there, wooden) Please help, is this even real?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to spend 2-3 days in Warsaw with my husband. Tell me where it is better to book inexpensive apartments. I found the site luxapart.pl where they offer many options for apartments. Have any of you booked through this site?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are going with friends to go on vacation to Poland in May. We want to visit the largest cities (Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw). We decided to rent an apartment, but we do not know where it is better to book them. I found this site: luxapart.pl Has anyone used this booking system? Or can you recommend something else?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello, I opened a monthly visa to Greece, I'm going with a child for a year and a half. I don’t plan to go to Greece, because I need to get to Sweden! My husband is an Arab, so my last name is the same! what problems are possible if I want to go to Sweden through Poland? thanks!)
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Hello. We are going to Zakopane for NG 2 adults + child 11 years old. Considered WILLA MDN or WILLA JAN APART HTL. Has anyone stayed at these hotels? Share your impressions, please.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
how to travel to poland
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
whether to take them with you
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I mean, 3 meals a day, buying various souvenirs for relatives, clothes, excursions, etc.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
we are going to go to have a rest in poland in the city of kudowa zdroj to the hotel, verde montana, maybe someone was and tell me what is in the rooms in the hotel
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
First time going to Zakopane
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I want to combine an active holiday (skiing) and treatment of the musculoskeletal system
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
would like to relax with friends in Szklarska Poręba
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Family - 2 adults and 5 children, aged 5 to 13 looking for an opportunity to relax in the winter for a moderate fee. We are looking for any suggestions...
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I am interested in the SPA center. Describe it?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to go by car to Krakow from Kyiv in early autumn. We would like to ask for advice from those who have already made such a journey. Tell me, please, an inexpensive hotel in Krakow. We only spend the night, because 3 * will suit us perfectly. The main condition for choosing a hotel is cleanliness. We want to ask about obtaining visas - it is better to open them yourself or trust the agency. Where is the best place to cross the border? Where to change money at the normal rate? Any advice related to such a journey or country will be of interest to us. Thanks
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Estimated date of arrival from 20 to 27 July 2010.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
we want to stay in your hotel
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
far from the slopes, from the center
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Who was in this hotel, tell me, please, do they put double beds in double rooms or are there only two single beds? Is it warm in the room? Is the food good? Is there hot water all the time? Thanks in advance
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
13 with a group of children should be in the boarding house "Malibu" near Gdansk. Nowhere can I find out what is there and how it is now after the flood. On Monday, a meeting with the parents on departure. Tell me! Help out!!!
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more