Questions about Sunny BeachHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sunny Beach
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We do not like big hotels, we are going in the second half of June, there are 2 of us. and 2 children. for 9 years.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 32 answers
Do they return this deposit without any problems, is it possible to give cash instead of a credit card, or is it better to cancel the reservation and take another hotel? I will be very grateful for the answer.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Is this hotel worth considering? I want a clean, quiet, edible hotel. What is the difference between Prima and just 3* cases? I would be grateful for help in choosing!
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. Do you have children's animation?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Are the doors to the bathroom balcony? just in some photos you can see transparent balcony doors .....
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. Advised the hotel Balaton and Corona. I'm going alone. The budget is not big. What are the latest hotel reviews? Thanks.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We need a 2-3 * hotel where there is a minimum of vacationing families with children. Preferably near the sea and not far from the center of the resort. Tell me if you know. I want to relax by the pool))
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Please advise a hotel in Sunny Beach. We are traveling with a friend. I would like it to be near the sea and the city center. To have more youth and sports animation (aerobics, gymnastics)
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 20 answers
We are two adults and two children 6 years old. Hello to all old friends. Yunona 3*, DBL, ALL Sunrise Club 3*, DBL Large, ALL Continental 3*+, DBL, ALL SanSet 3* ALL
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
Hello. I would like to know about the Star Club children's camp. The sports club my child attends organizes a field training camp at this hotel. After reading the reviews, I was a bit confused. The reviews are so contradictory that you don't even know what to think. The child is 7 years old, boy. He already independently went to the summer camp last summer and to the sanatorium. But now I do not dare to send the child so far, and through Ukraine.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
From 8 to 14 in Sunny Beach I would love to take pictures of a beautiful family with small children, lovers or a beautiful girl (I am a professional photographer)
8 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Dear experts! Again I turn to you for advice! I’m choosing a hotel for vacation 2016. I need HB (breakfast-dinner). I’m not looking for luxury, it would be clean and the food is edible. - something animation. So far, Balaton, Trakia Garden, Azurro, Pliska, Phoenix are in mind. Middle. Reviews about all are very contradictory, I want to know the real info. Or maybe you can recommend another hotel to look at? Thank you for not leaving my question unanswered!
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »