Questions about Sunny BeachCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sunny Beach
Good afternoon. Friends, tell me, please, or give your advice. In August we will be in Bulgaria, at the Marvel Hotel on Sat. There are 3 questions: 1. Do I need to buy euros at home, or can I go with rubles and change everything there? 2.If the main the amount is a credit card, will the ATM accept it? And in general, how is it with credit cards and debit cards? Is it possible to pay everywhere so as not to be driven with an exchange .. 3.Where is the best place to exchange near our hotel? Maybe in himself? Thank you in advance for your help.)
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, please, where is there an ATM close to the Nessebar Beach Hotel. Thanks in advance for your help!
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! Please tell me where in Sunny Beach, close to the Trakia 3 * hotel, there is an ATM or a bank in order to withdraw money! And where (ATM or bank) is it more profitable to do this? Thanks in advance for your replies!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Maybe someone knows what the dollar exchange rate is now in Crown exchangers in Sunny Beach? P.S. I know that the euro exchange rate is stable and it is better to travel with the euro, but there are dollars. So I'm thinking whether to do the conversion (dollar-euro) or go with dollars. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers