Questions about SozopolPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sozopol
We bought a half-board package, i.e. breakfast and dinner. And in the reviews they write that the food is only breakfast or no food at all.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to have a rest in Sozopol. We are looking for hotels in the area of ​​​​Via Pontica and Kaifata streets (friends took vouchers to Aparthotel Panorama and would like to be near them). Tell me if there are hotels with water slides, or a water park nearby (a child cannot imagine a vacation without them). I would be grateful for your replies and advice.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
is there a safe in the room?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going there in September. Advise where you can eat inexpensively, but tasty))) We go without food))) I am looking for proven options)))
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Who rested in Sozopol, please advise restaurants with sea views. Thanks
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
In connection with the ban on smoking in Bulgaria, how are things going? Husband smokes. How is this year? We're going in August. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Please tell me how much per person (with an average appetite, preferring local cuisine to hamburgers :)) is worth eating per day in Sozopol? Is the resort expensive in this respect?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
The town is small, calm, reviews about it - as a location for a quiet, family vacation. And there "there will be dancing in the club" (c)? If not, where is it nearby?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Guys, who is going to this hotel in late August - early September? ;) I will be glad to meet you! Write: fan750il"doggy"gmail.com Alina, Kyiv.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to go three of us for 10 days in Sozopol to a hotel without meals. How much money is needed for this period to feed 2 adults and a 13-year-old child. This refers to eating in a cafe, as well as partially cooking yourself (apartments with a kitchen).
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Guys! They flew by plane, flew by train (56 hours). We want to drive our car with a trailer from Moscow to Nessebar and to the south! Who can - SHARE!
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Laguna Beach 4* in September. I would like to know if it is possible to pay for food in the hotel restaurant (lunch / dinner - buffet) on the spot and how much will it cost approximately per day?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are going at the end of August. Now my mother is in Nessebar. I called and said that all the beaches there are paid, 7 leva. It's almost 4 euros. To be honest, this does not fit into any framework, given that we can visit various beaches several times a day. So the question is: is this true and how relevant is this information to Sozopol? I will be extremely grateful for the answers! P.S. Where is it better to exchange euros for levs and what are the nuances?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
My husband and I are going to Bulgaria-Sozopol. There are very few reviews. Please share your feedback about the holiday in Bulgaria, service. Thanks for the feedback.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me how the prices are this year? First of all, I am interested in food in restaurants. And also recommend, please, where to go (tasty, friendly staff), and where not. Thanks!
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers