Questions about Chinashopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about China
Well, there for cleaning the room, taxi drivers, etc.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Can you tell me where the Silk Factory is located in Beijing? And how can I get to it by public transport? Thank you
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me how much it costs approximately in China, from branded clothes, thank you.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Hello. Tell me, is there still a promotion in Beijing, which is being carried out by Pepsi, launching a collection of cans with a portrait of Michael Jackson on sale? Are these Pepsi jars still available? And if there is, then tell me in which stores (shop addresses, approximate location) in which this action goes? Thanks in advance for your reply.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I’m going to another country, so far away, for the first time and I want to bring everything to my relatives from the trip, not just souvenirs, but some useful things. Financial opportunities are limited. Please advise what can be bought and where.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please, if anyone bought furniture for themselves in Beijing, tell us how they delivered it, how they cleared it, where it is better to go, where delivery is cheaper, can someone tell me where it is better and cheaper to get furniture, what else is profitable to take in Beijing for repairs?!?!?! Thanks in advance to EVERYONE who answers.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I'm going to Beijing for a few days, I want to buy 3 fur coats. Is it possible to import 3 fur coats if their cost does not exceed 65,000 rubles. by price tags? And I also wanted to buy things for the child. Do they need to keep their prices?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Where can I buy good and not cheap furniture, but for business and not in Beijing.
13 years ago  •  19 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me, plz, is it worth going to China for a mink coat? Where exactly is better? What are the prices? Are there flights from Novosibirsk for 1-2 days?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
We fly from Novosibirsk directly to the island of Hainan. Where is Duty Free better in Noaosibirsk or Sanya (cosmetics, perfume, alcohol)? I heard that there is an expensive Duty Free in Sanya, is that true?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
interested in "freebie"
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
how and where is it better to buy furniture in china
16 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more