Questions about UAEshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about UAE
UAEDubai
Those. From what "for a penny" you can get the most pleasure?
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
UAEDubai
I would like to bring the original chandelier as a keepsake
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 24 answers
Hello. My name is Tatyana. I am planning to come to Dubai. And buy jewelry and silver jewelry. Please tell me the conditions for exporting goods from this country. I'm from Kazakhstan and ho
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
UAESharjah
Good afternoon! Where is the best place to buy jewelry and clothes for cheaper? Or is it better to buy here in Astana? Thanks to
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
I want to buy two new iPhones, I'll take them in packages in hand luggage. Will I have problems with customs in Kyiv?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
UAESharjah
I'm going to go to Sharjah for a holiday soon. I persuade my husband to look at the fur coats, but I don’t know where to go so as not to make a mistake and not be deceived. I read a lot of positive reviews about the Condor, tell me, who was there, what impressions did you get from it?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Please tell me where you can buy inexpensive equipment: a camera, a tablet, a computer, a phone?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
Dear tourists! Is it possible to buy a sheepskin coat? Share the addresses and the order of prices on this topic, if you have experience!) The hotel is located in the city center near the old Deira bazaar. Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
UAE
Tell me, how much does an iPhone 5s cost in Dubai mall? I am planning a trip for January 2014. Thank you
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We want to bring fruit (mango) with us. Everywhere they write that hand luggage must be a certain size. What if the bag is bigger? Won't they miss? Advise how best and without consequences to bring fruit home
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Can you keep money in a safe? How reliable is it? Can a fur coat be safely stored in the room?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to buy a leather coat in the Emirates. Tell me where?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
UAESharjah
Dear travelers! We really need help from those who were recently in Sharjah. According to your "hot impressions" I ask for advice. I'm going with my son to the Lords Hotel Sharjah, I took only breakfast. My questions: 1. FOOD. Where can I feed my baby and have lunch and dinner myself? How much does one meal cost? 2. NAVIGATION. I'm afraid to get lost :) Do they sell maps in Russian or English with the names of streets and / or significant places. Can someone post a link to print it. 3. PURCHASES. We need specific addresses where you can buy CHEAP, but QUALITATIVELY from LOCAL Craftsmen: a sheepskin coat, jewelry, home textiles, shoes, a bag, clothes ... ATTENTION!! ZARA and others are not interested in chain stores, they are in bulk in Moscow :) 4. Well, those who were in my hotel can give valuable advice :)
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAESharjah
A friend is going to want to order her to buy
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
It’s strange, everyone says “you need to bargain everywhere if you want to buy clothes at a discount,” I don’t understand, you come to some Zara and say, “Here I am, please, this blouse, not for 1500 but for 1000. Is this how it should happen? ?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
prices
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
markets
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
...meaning phones made in japan
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
UAE
Prices, design, flavors. The bottles are very pretty. What's with the flavor???
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
UAE
I plan to buy a couple of bottles of Arabic oil perfumes or a spray in Dubai (in the city, not in Duty-free - everything is clear with him). Can I carry them in hand luggage, I'm afraid to take them in luggage - they will break, leak, etc.? Share your experience, how did you transport, how did you pack, were there any problems with this?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
Does the hotel have free shuttle buses to Dubai and Fujairah. Is there a limit on the number of free rides per stay?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
can someone go?????????????
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
we are going to the Sandy Beach Hotel, at the DR's mother's, on the 21st we will need to order flowers. how to do it from the hotel and how much will it cost? who knows, tell me please)
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Hello, dear tourists! The question is, they write a lot about the abundance of fur coats in the UAE. Is it really possible to buy a good sheepskin coat there? Share the addresses and the order of prices on this topic, if you have experience!) Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
UAEDubai
Please tell me where in Dubai you can pay with a card (malls, metro, buses, taxis, excursions, tickets to amusement parks, museums), and where they accept only cash? Thanks a lot in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
more