Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about UAE
UAE
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
Kindly, tell me, please. Is it more profitable to exchange hryvnia for dirhams in Ukraine? Or do you still need to take dollars and then exchange them for dirhams in the UAE? Or take a hryvnia card from Privatbank and withdraw dirhams at an ATM at the NBU rate? Thanks in advance for your reply.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
UAEDubai
I'm going alone for 7 days. Interested in the cost of transport, inexpensive cafes / restaurants and attractions. Shopping is not interesting (except for a few souvenirs)!
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
If there is a need
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, today, during the exchange, they issued dollars of a new sample. The "old" $100 remained from the last trip. Will they be accepted for exchange? Or just a new one?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
UAEDubai
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Is it possible to withdraw euros from a Visa Electron credit card, where there was a deposit that ended and the card was activated, cash in euros?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 33 answers
rubles can be exchanged for a local one, or is it better to exchange them for dollars here, and there already ...?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I'm flying soon But I have a Euro. Can I change there and what course?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Aren't local banks afraid of the new $100 (introduced on October 8, 2013) bill? can it be freely exchanged for dirhams?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
UAEDubai
What is the current exchange rate of the dollar to the dirham -1:3.65?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Where is the best course? In Sharjah, in a hotel, at the airport?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
If I understand correctly, this is when tourists leave money as a deposit when checking into a hotel? In this regard, 3 questions: 1. Why is it not advised to use the card? 2. if you leave money as collateral, how to make sure that you don't get scammed?? they say they don't always return? 3. they advise to say "now I'll go and exchange it for your currency and bring it." and don't bring. And what if they don't say anything? won't they make you pay? ps we go for the 1st time. (probably already noticeable)))))))
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
I’ve been going since August 10, call me who is going there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We arrive in Dubai at night, where is the time to exchange euros for dirhams ???
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
They say that the hotel can take a commission. Is the exchange rate good at the airport?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
Can you tell me if there is an exchanger at the exit upon arrival from term 1 of Dubai airport? Maybe someone will advise something or tell you important information. I know that there is like duty-free in the arrivals hall, right?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Can you please tell me if there is a way to not leave a deposit? If, as they say, 300 dollars. - that's quite a lot. And if they are also returned on the last day in drachmas, then the losses are significant. And is there a market nearby to buy fruit. Thanks
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
where is it better to exchange dollars for their currency, right at the airport or at the hotel, because I will fly there at about 19-00 and I will be at the hotel at 21-00, but I will have to have dinner (only breakfast included)? please write in more detail about the beach, about the food, what entertainment is in the hotel and in the vicinity. 1.5 hours to Dubai? wi-fi in the hotel is free? how to charge the tablet (give out an adapter?) thanks for the answer.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
I read on the Internet that small bills in exchangers are accepted at a lower rate, is this true ?!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
where can I exchange for their currency and how best to do it ... we fly for the first time, we don’t know anything ....
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
UAEDubai
Tell me, of course, those who have real experience, how to use a VISA credit card as a deposit. I would be ready to leave a deposit in US dollars, if they were returned to them, is it possible to discuss this when checking into the hotel?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
available dollars
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
available dollars
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAE
Please tell me, and the UAE has a TAX FREE system
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Local or dollars?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
We are going to the New Year 2012 in Sharjah at Verona Resort 3 *. Who was there, tell me, how is it with the deposit at the hotel, is it necessary to leave it or can you refuse? I heard that on the day of departure there is nowhere to change this deposit (their dirhans) back into dollars. It's true? They say there are no money changers at the airport. But is there one in the hotel? Is it possible to take euros with me or is it not profitable at all? How much is the entrance to the paid beach? How to dress? Regarding the meeting of the New Year, many (who do not have NG dinner at the hotel) book tables in cafes and restaurants in advance. Can this be done right now from Moscow? And can you recommend any places that are not expensive? And about excursions: what do you really advise to visit? Thank you! Elena
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Who recently returned, what is the exchange rate of $ for dirhams at the airport, and whether the rate depends on the amount of the exchanged currency (i.e. change $ 100 or $ 1000). Thank you!!!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
more