Questions about SpainCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
Booked a hotel in Barcelona with paid cancellation. Needed to cancel the booking, contacted the hotel via messages in Booking and asked to cancel the booking without penalty. The hotel sent such a message and marked our card as invalid. Dear_, We're sorry to hear that. We're really looking forward to welcome you in our_. In any case, your credit cars has been rejected. Please, do not update your credit cards and we will be able to cancel it with no penalty. best regards, _ Now on Booking there are messages that "Action required", asking to update the card, but the booking has not been cancelled. Several days have passed. Has anyone experienced this approach to canceling a booking? Will the hotel write off the money in the end?
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, please, who used it, how tickets are exchanged in terms of surcharges. For example, I have tickets for May 5th. I want to change dates to October 5th. What do I have to pay for this?
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
And here's another question. For a visa, they ask for travel checks or credit cards or a bank account with currency movement. I have a currency account. Is it better to buy traveler's checks or, after a bank statement, withdraw cash and go? In addition, there are also cards. I've just never dealt with traveler's checks. In Lloret in particular, how about this issue? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
All questions
UAE
more