Questions about SpainOther

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
2 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
In Antalya, in a similar situation, settled for 10 dollars.
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Please advise on which sites/services it is best to book accommodation (apartment) in Costa Brava (Blanes, Loret, Tossa)? And how long before arrival? I know about airbnb, but can someone tell me something else?...
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Bought a tour. When we booked the hotel and read the reviews, we did not notice any mention of the bullfight in them. And now I went to the hotel website and read that it is located next to the bullring. For me, bullfighting is one of the most disgusting things in the world. Question: will we somehow be offended by what is happening in this arena? How noisy is the bullfight, can you hear the sounds around? Will we have to see the bulls being driven through the city to the slaughterhouse? How often is bullfighting held there?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Selling a tour to Barcelona for 2 from April 28 to May 1, 2012. Hotel H10 Itaca 4 *. I can’t fly myself until the documents for a visa have been submitted. You can replace tourists without fines, but you can already take it with fines. Who wants to fly call or write: +7-916-473-5806 [email protected] Dmitry
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more