Questions about UkraineOther

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
1 year ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
I am Ukrainian and would like to get the J&J vaccine and an international certificate of vaccination as soon as possible. Where and under what conditions can this be done? Are there private institutions for this? Price?
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
I asked in a chat on the visitukraine.today website, they answered: it doesn’t matter, as long as the test is negative. I clarified, what about the QR code. Answer: doesn't matter. And how then will they check that the test is not fake?
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 1 answer
Departure at night at 2:05.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Just a month ago, a friend flew, she says everything was closed.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
With the delivery of the PCR test upon arrival at the airport, everything is clear: I received a negative result - I went home. Interested in isolation. You install the "Vdoma" application and you can safely go home and, for example, take a test upon arrival? Or, for example, you can delete the application on exiting the terminal and the problem will disappear altogether? How is this scheme regulated by the state? Please share your real experience if you refused the test on arrival.
3 years ago  •  17 subscribers 96 answers
Question to Ukrainian citizens living in Ukraine. Perhaps someone was able to get vaccinated against covid-19 abroad? Or your friends, or heard about some options? Those countries where our people are now going on vacation en masse - Egypt, Turkey, the Dominican Republic, Zanzibar - how do they relate to the vaccination of foreigners? Has anyone traveled to Russia for this purpose? Thanks in advance for your replies.
3 years ago  •  10 subscribers 71 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more