Questions about UkraineExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Are there excursions to Snake Island? Is it possible to come there for a day or two? I read that there is some kind of hotel there, can I book it? Is there any connection at all? And is there a beach?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, a tour of the cities of Ukraine by bus. To be able to visit several interesting places, lasting 3-4 days and for a reasonable price!
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Нагуглил: — Экскурсоводов можно найти возле Борисоглебского собора — Наталья (095) 3303251 — Иван Кацюра +38(093) 1498645, +38(095) 4706458, +38(097) 6065020 — Черниговское объединение экскурсоводов. тел.: +38 094 9250532; +38 067 7649315 — Экскурсоводы тел. +38(0462)611111, +38(0462) 653-664, +38 (063) 2618361 Но хотелось бы услышать рекомендацию, а то Гугл то еще насоветует...
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, are there organized tours from Kyiv to Vilkovo and Belgorod-Dnestrovsky?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
who was soon winter! how are they stoked? how is the service, procedures? waiting for any feedback and what to consider? maybe someone is also going these days .. unsubscribe .. and what else can you see during after treatment --- near the sanatorium? where to go and what to see? thanks
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
thank you in advance
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I need a death certificate original or a copy certified by a notary.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to add information about the hotel and cafe, as well as about the excursion services
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go with a child, so we are looking for the best option for recreation?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to class for Roshen for the whole day, what is the best thing to take with you to eat?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
We are going to May from 1 to 6 in Odessa. I am compiling an itinerary. I saw that there are all-day excursions to Umansky Park. Is it worth spending a whole day on a trip or is it better to spend an extra day in Odessa? I just wanted to visit Uman for a long time, but it is unlikely that I will ever purposefully go there from my city.
11 years ago  •  12 subscribers 17 answers
We are planning to go to Kyiv from May 1 for 3-4.5 days (in different ways). We are going Parents and adult children, possibly from different places. The goal is to have an interesting time together, seeing a beautiful city. With housing, it seems to be clear. But how to organize time, excursions, etc. - not really. It seemed - if you want to go to Prague - there are so many options for all tastes, with a difference in the number of days, tastes, etc. (even what places to visit to eat goodies are, not that shops, souvenirs, etc.), but to Kyiv? And nothing like that (. The majority came to Kyiv for the first time, the wife was alone there for the last time a quarter of a century ago (it’s considered a long time ago, even though she often went there) Help with advice, dear forum users!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! We arrive early in the morning (maybe at lunchtime) to Kyiv by train, and the departure is already at night. What to do in mid-January in Kyiv? Where to go? Can I take a sightseeing tour (how much does it cost, and where to order?) I have never been to Kyiv.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are recruiting groups for a trip to Svyatogorsk comfortable minibus Mercedes 8 seats Travel 7 days a week!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
please tell me how to get from the railway station in simferopol to the bus station, which is located on Kievskaya street, 4?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
what sights you can visit while relaxing in Chinadievo. Advise on how best to make an itinerary of excursions. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning a week in Lviv. Tell me, is it worth going on excursions to castles in the vicinity of Lviv? Or can you advise what else you can see near Lviv? And what is the best way to book an excursion via the Internet or on the spot in Lviv? Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 21 answer
We want to go with the children of our class in the spring to Vinnitsa to the Singing Fountains. Are there excursions to this city? What else can you see there? Which tour operator is engaged in these trips?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Born in Novgorod-Seversky, I haven't been there for almost 40 years. Is it possible, having arrived in the city, to see everything as much as possible, and most importantly, where can I get a certificate about the inhabitants. I want to find relatives.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to be in Skhidnytsia with a car. What can you see around the resort, so that no more than 30-50 km drive?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Who recently traveled, please tell me the approximate range of prices for excursions, especially interested in mountain and sea routes. Separately, I will be grateful for the advice - where you yourself were, what you liked, and what definitely will not justify itself
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Let me know, I'll be grateful! Which is better to order? And so that there was a child seat. Maybe you ordered and were satisfied with the prices + level of service?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I'm going on a business trip for 4 days. What can you see in the city, given that from morning to evening at work. Those. where can you go in the evening? I will most likely live in the Rus Hotel. Thanks for the advice!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
We are going from 14.02 to 25.02.2010 We are also interested in ski excursions for one day.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more