Questions about UkraineCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
And if it is open, how are things with masks, curfews and the work of shops / restaurants / other tourist infrastructure? It is clear that by the summer everything can change three hundred times, but at least for the current moment, infu.
3 years ago  •  13 subscribers 27 answers
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Departure from Borispol. We want to use the train for the first time, which goes to the airport from the railway station. We will travel by train from Kharkov. We plan to get off at the Darnitsa station and transfer to the train. Between the arrival of the train and the departure of the train - 20 minutes. Theoretically, I think there should be enough time. And practically? I have never been to Darnitsa station. How far is it to walk to the platform where the train arrives? Can I buy tickets directly on the train?
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
For denyushka here they are ready to breed both positive and negative reviews, filling up a competitor. Type in the search engines to order a review and you will see a lot of interesting things.
6 years ago  •  12 subscribers 20 answers
Hello, I am 16 years old and I live in Russia, that is, I am a citizen of the Russian Federation. A person close to me lives in Ukraine, and so I have a question. Can I-she cross the border of our countries?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
The cost of living per person per day: from 05/01/2018 to 05/31/2018 is 350 UAH from 06/01/2018 to 06/20/2018 is 400 UAH from 06/21/2018 to 08/30/2018 is 500 UAH from 08/31/2018 to 09/20. 2018 is 400 UAH Children under 12 years old have a 30% discount on accommodation. Period from 07/11/18 to 07/21/18 inclusive.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Because write that "the Ukrainian military will close some coastal areas of the Sea of ​​Azov from June 1 to September 1 due to firing." Melekino, Berdyansk and a couple of other villages fall into these areas.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
Есть ли возможность снять жилье в Трускавце не через посредников? А то их наглость не имеет границ, общаясь с ними чувствуешь себя, как будто ты выпрашиваешь у них милостыню
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Lots of greenery in the water? And how can you rest there? Is it possible to go at the end of September?
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers No answers
Maybe someone will hand over passwords-appearances?) Preferably private apartments.
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more