Questions about SpainHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
I booked the transfer, paid, received vouchers by mail. But, there is no time information in the vouchers. If the airport-hotel voucher is still more or less clear - it says "FLIGHT LANDING TIME 23:55", then the hotel-airport voucher simply indicates the date and "Call transport service". That is, I now have to call the transport company that will provide services and find out the time when we will be picked up from the hotel? Or will I receive an additional letter in the mail indicating the exact time and place where we will be picked up from?
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
An excellent new plane flies to Barcelona, ​​the seats are human, they provide clean, hot and cold drinks during the flight, there were no delays or transfers. I would also like to note that the prices for Spain this season are very good with the Joins and at the same time they include a transfer.
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
Hello! I decided to fly on vacation to the Costa Brava this fall. From Ukraine, most likely the best option is to fly to Girona and from there to the Costa Brava (if not right, then tell me how it would be better). There are several questions about transport: 1. What is the best way to travel from Girona to the Costa Brava (loret de mar, tossa de mar) there and back? 2. What is the best way to go to Barcelona for a walk from the Costa Brava (loret de mar, tossa de mar) back and forth?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
... Barcelona? ... Reus? ... Water park? ... Port Aventura? By public transport. Thank you in advance.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
HERE read about the hotel VERA PLAYA. I see them there, a whole network with one name. The difference is only in the third or fourth word. I'm interested in the FKK variant. I understand that this is VERA PLAYA CLUB. Does it work at the beginning of April or is it still not? Some tour operators say exactly what does not work .. And how to get there without using a rented car. I'm afraid of their roads and without a navigator .. I just don't go from home, so I can't fully equip myself. Well, my rights may not be accepted as international.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more