Questions about CrimeaCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Crimea
Do Crimean exchange offices accept hryvnia? If yes, is the exchange rate advantageous compared to the Ukrainian one? Or is it better to immediately go with the currency?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
what currency to take on vacation?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Viktor Yushchenko and Vadim Hetman
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Maybe it's better to exchange in Russia?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
And can immediately exchange for hryvnia in Moscow?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
Or is it possible to pay in rubles there?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
need to exchange rubles for hryvnia
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
or in Alushta itself there are ATMs of Rossbank or Sberbank? are there any exchangers on the territory of KK ZK?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers There is a response from a hotelier
buying hryvnia in rubles for today
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
How much will a taxi cost approximately from the Simferopol railway station to the Tavrida boarding house and in what currency should I pay?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
payment in rubles or hryvnia?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm flying from Russia, I need a VTB ATM, is it in the hotel?))
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
PROFITABLE. PLEASE! AND HOW MUCH FOR 1000 RUBLES GIVE HRYVENA, AT LEAST A LITTLE ESTIMATE WHAT'S WHAT THANKS IN ADVANCE
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
and how did you pay for the hotel by transfer from home? or in cash upon arrival?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
we are going in September, at least orient ourselves
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me please, maybe someone used it, how much does it cost to rent a bank cell in Feodosia, and is it difficult to subscribe to it?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Can you please tell me if there is an ATM of Sberbank on the territory of the hotel or nearby?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon! We are going to rest in Sudak through Simferopol. Tell me, please, where is the best place to change currency? Maybe even in the banks of our city (St. Petersburg)? Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Is there an exchange office on the territory of Ai-Todor?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
withdrawal of money from a bank card
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Summer holidays in Nikolaevka
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers There is a response from a hotelier
upon arrival in Simferopol, where is it better to exchange hryvnias? otherwise, if I understand correctly, you can’t even buy tickets for minibuses? but in Gaspra, where is it better to exchange so as not to change everything at once? thanks to everyone in advance for the answers!
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Assol (Skif base) for the first time in July with a child of 3 years old and I would like to read at least some reviews (hope for the best) about this mini-boarding house! Many thanks in advance to everyone
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I am going to rest in the Crimea for the first time in mid-September. Tell me where is the best place to exchange rubles for hryvnias? what's the course? maybe someone went recently through the ferry in kerch? how about the exchange at the border?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
And in general, is it possible now for non-citizens of Ukraine to import hryvnia into Ukraine?
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
Where is it better to change rubles for hryvnias, in Russia or there in the Crimea?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
If anyone knows, tell me at what rate now in Simferopol (for a dollar euro ruble) you can buy a hryvnia in the exchanger thanks
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more