Questions about UAETravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about UAE
And can someone tell me what is the difference between FB and All except for free alcohol. Thanks!
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
UAE
And what about the views if you serve yourself? Is there any e-visa? Just a passport will be needed, I would not want to give it to the consulate or travel agency for a week.
8 years ago  •  11 subscribers 21 answer
UAEDubai
We want to fly to Dubai with a guy, we chose both that and the hotel, but since we are flying for the first time, I still don’t know which agency to contact ... Help, please.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
UAE
We are TA. We booked a tour. Confirmation came from the hotel. There was no payment to the operator. But the tourists refuse the tour. The operator set a penalty of 100%. UAE country. how to get us not to fine?
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
we are going to rest in Fujairah, departure from Kiev. Please recommend a tour operator
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
UAEDubai
from 29.12 to 03.01 I will sell a tour for 2 in Dubai. My trip was canceled because I was not allowed to leave work. The cost is 15 thousand UAH. for two. There is a choice of hotel, as there was a reservation for several options. All questions by phone 099-044-32-72 (Veronica). Call urgently.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
UAEDubai
So many bad reviews .Children bought 10 weeks of clubbing for a lot of money.Never been able to go.Now my husband and I got together.I'm very worried if we will stay on the street upon arrival in the Emirates.We still need a deposit of 500 euros.Is it true that they will return it to us? Please answer if someone went. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
I plan on January 14 for 2 + 2, I'm afraid to run into the situation. when the money is paid, and the tour .... bye-bye .... From whom to buy a tour? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
UAE
Please tell me what cost you need to focus on in the off season in the UAE! Is it worth waiting for hot deals??? Interested in the cheapest options (city hotels)
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
UAEDubai
Hello!!! I'm interested in links to search engines for tours in the UAE with the best deals!!! I'm going to the UAE in July-August" Tell me please!
11 years ago  •  14 subscribers 13 answers
UAE
I want not only to lie on the beach, but also to see something interesting, and of course not without discos, pubs, etc. end of June. Advise which travel agency to choose and the resort.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
Good afternoon! We bought a tour for 15 days without food, but with accommodation at the Green Hous hotel (Sharjah). In fact, we will not live there, we will live with relatives, it's just that the tour is cheaper than flying on your own. Tell me, is it necessary to register at the hotel? or is it enough to call the guide of the meeting party and warn?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Who will be from 12/12/2012???
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
UAEDubai
I want to buy a last-minute tour, but everyone is afraid that it could end badly. That it is very bad to live in a city hotel and take a bus to the beach. There, no one is responsible for anyone. Another thing is the beach at the hotel. There is an offer in a similar hotel without food. It turns out that there is no beach and no food. I almost don’t know English, how can I get food there and get to the beach?) And it’s probably not very comfortable to go alone? The husband stays with the child, the girlfriend cannot once again. I really want to go to the UAE Tell me how to survive there to a minimum without chic? How to get to the beach, where to eat? I can stock up with myself for the first time with sausage, but probably they won’t be allowed to bring it. Need as much information as possible. I want to leave just about, help ANY advice, I will be very grateful. Our
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 50 answers
UAE
The travel agency said that an unreliable tour operator.
12 years ago  •  15 subscribers 28 answers
Where berat?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
UAEDubai
I am 23 years old, I am not married, I want to go alone to the UAE in early May. I read on the Internet about all the difficulties in obtaining a visa and about unscrupulous travel agencies that promise a lot, do nothing, and also miss the deadlines. I would like to know who is better to turn to to make a tour quickly and efficiently?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 49 answers
UAE
Help me choose where to stay? We are traveling with children 4-5 years old, so I would like not to bother about food, so that the beach is nearby and warm. thanks in advance
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
UAE
There is a lot of negativity about Capital Tour, I would like to know about other tour companies (tour operators) who have traveled to the UAE over the past couple of months, please respond! Can you travel to AE at any time of the year? rains or other not the best periods for rest? It’s worth taking only breakfasts and there are no problems with food in principle - everything is nearby, of high quality and the price tag is affordable (as in Thailand) or is breakfast-lunch or breakfast-dinner better? Thanks to everyone who answers, I’m already grateful for any answers. Of course it's true :)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
I would like to warn travelers not to contact the tour operator from Dubai "Royal Park Service" in any case! The UAE is not a cheap country, but I have never seen such a service! I wanted to leave a review, but for some reason it doesn’t work on the site (the field for feedback disappears).
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
Hello. We were going to go to the UAE, the travel agency offers to go through Join Ap. I read a bunch of negative reviews, but they were all dated no later than March 2011. Has anyone used the services of this MOT recently in the direction of the UAE? How are things with the host? I would not like to get in ... Thank you in advance for the answers.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Tell me which tour operator to choose for a trip to the UAE from Kyiv? I am interested in the tour operator, not the agency, thank you in advance for your help
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
UAESharjah
We are planning a trip to the United Arab Emirates at the end of October. What are the recommendations for buying a tour. Is it better in advance or closer to October? What is the order of prices in this period for 7-10 days for 3 people? thanks in advance
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Good afternoon! I want to go to Dubai to buy a car. I found one travel agency that offers tours for buying a car. Gather 20-30 people and go for a week. I searched the entire Internet, 0 reviews. I would be very grateful if you give an answer to my question.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Share your impression. We are flying on 18.03 We have read some bad reviews.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, who went from Natalie Tours? How is the tour operator?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
UAE
departure from Kyiv
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
more