Questions about IndiaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about India
GOA in November How cheap to get from Kyiv?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Travel agency Vival tour Odesa, Grecheskaya 22 - air ticket manager Boyko Galina sold an incomplete package of travel documents, which caused material damage to her client. Management does not respond to complaints.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I can not decide on a vacation in February? Where is the most interesting and beautiful nature? Where is the best place to travel with a 7 year old? Excursions and beach holidays are required.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
Which TO to choose in India in Ukraine?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me why there are no tours to Calcutta from Kyiv?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
need advice
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I plan to visit India (for the first time). Tell me, please, an intelligent tour operator: I wanted everything to be at a fairly good level (group leader, guides, selection of hotels, various organizational issues). I'm planning a tour "Golden Triangle + Goa" in January 2013. And enlighten, if possible, about the average cost of such tours. I would like to live in normal hotels (with water, toilet, shower) at normal prices. And the question of independent organization of such a tour is also of interest. How difficult it is to do (I am especially concerned about opening a visa, because there are many cities and, accordingly, hotels, too, finding a travel companion for such a tour (tell me Ukrainian sites for finding travel companions and how they work)). I will be very grateful for answers. Thanks in advance to everyone who replied for understanding
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
Guys, who rested in Kerala, tell me if there are direct flights (without connections) and which tour operator offers such tours. I can't seem to find it (((
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
tell me, please, how much will a tour for 2 to Goa from Kyiv cost approximately? Or is it better to Sri Lanka? which resort to choose? do we rely more on a beach holiday? days? not whimsical, just really want to go
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
I really want to go to India or Sri Lanka, can you recommend something. I can’t even imagine how much money I need, but I really want to ...
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 15 answers
We have gathered in GOA. Tell me from which part of GOA it is cheaper to go on excursions. We prefer mobile vacations to beach ones. Thank you all in advance.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more