Questions about IndiaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about India
Choose (two adults) between Goa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, even China and Qatar. Advise where to rest? Thank you!
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, please, what is the approximate weather in September (beginning, middle) in New Delhi and Kerala? I want to visit Delhi for a day, a day in Agra, a day in Varanasi and 5 days in Kerala (or Goa), but I read reviews about terrible weather (rains, etc.). Will I be able to visit places normally during this period, ride a scooter and spend a couple of hours a day on the beach?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, please, we want to fly to India on March 16, what is the weather like there, there is no rain at this time, can you swim, are the waves big?
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
the off-season in Sri Lanka was quite comfortable. How much stronger it rains there in Goa than in Sri Lanka. Are the beaches open on the coast.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good day everyone! I ask for advice from the "experienced": is it worth flying to GOA in mid-April? They write that at this time the incredible heat is already beginning. If it is still worth flying, the second question is: where is it better - in South or North Goa? Interested, first of all, in the beaches - which ones can you recommend? And, of course, hotels. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
What is the weather like in Goa in July-August? How long is it out of season at this time of the year?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me what the weather can be like in Goa in January Good afternoon! Tell me what the weather can be like in Goa in January. We eat from 10-20.01.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going from October 21 to October 31. Hotel Gloria ann. The forecast is for showers and thunderstorms throughout the day! What to do? How not to ruin your vacation?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me, is there a lot of precipitation in September, the sun sometimes appears, can you get a tan?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me please, we want to go on vacation in August, the question arose where would it be more reasonable at this time of the year to Sri Lanka, India or Thailand? I know that it's the rainy season, but still. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
From all the information in the social. networks, I realized one thing that you should not go to Goa in May ... Some write hot, but I love it when it's hot ... The rainy season seems to be from June ... So what's the reason?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Is it very hot and is it raining that they write about?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
In all the reviews I read that it is problematic to swim in the sea in North Goa, because. constant strong waves and it is even dangerous, but maybe there is still somewhere calmer, quieter places where it will be more comfortable to swim?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I can go in March, I don't want to postpone another year. And if you go, what things to take with you? Thank you in advance)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I’m thinking of flying for the first time) How is the weather there?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 32 answers
On April 6th we fly to North Goa. First time. Very good. scary!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is the weather like in Kerala in March please? Will the sea be warm, calm and how safe to swim in it?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
what's the weather like there? something really cheap tours there
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I choose a beach holiday between GOA and Thailand. To my shame, I do not know how to swim and really want to learn. Are the waves high in February in GOA and is the water warm?
Please tell me how far is the beach
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What is the weather like in February please?
People! Tell! End of September - beginning of October - is it ok for a trip to Goa, or is it not the season? Who was at that time - what was the weather like?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
And one more thing: What about tipping in the room and shek?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How is the weather in India in October, what clothes to take with you?
16 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more