Questions about Sri lankaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sri lanka
Please advise the places where it will be comfortable to rest in December? To avoid strong waves and rains. While we are looking towards Hikkaduwa, Bentota and Unawatuna .... where is it better?
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Experienced tell me about Sri Lanka - when is the season favorable for visiting, otherwise the press about flood victims is full of everything. What hotel do you recommend?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Please tell me. Does Colombo airport have air conditioners and dehumidifiers? I am flying to such a climate for the first time, I myself am an asthmatic. I'm worried. Is it true that being at the airport is paid?
7 years ago  •  12 subscribers 13 answers
Please tell me. My mother and I want to fly to Sri Lanka. She has diseased bronchi and is allergic to dampness. How will she be there, how is the weather there, is it easy to breathe?
7 years ago  •  14 subscribers 17 answers
9 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon everyone! Holidays are only possible in July.... Tell me, can I visit the country of Sri Lanka this season? How is the rain? It is not possible to navigate the attractive resorts for this period. I prefer small green hotels. The availability of infrastructure and attractions is welcome! Can you help? I would appreciate that....
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
When is the best time to fly to Sri Lanka?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to Sri Lanka for the first time. I think it will be in November-December. Which area to choose in order to swim in medium waves and not get caught in the rain
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! we are going to go to Wadduwa from 08/03/14 for 14 days, the rainy season is very worried. how is the weather at this time? please tell me your experience. thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon everyone! On Wednesday we fly to Hikkaduwa. I looked at the weather and I'm shocked. All week and the next 2 weeks, rains are drawn, every day. Who is there now or who lives there, answer, does it really rain every day? Nowhere is it written that they are short-term, just "cloudy and raining all day" ((
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! I really hope for an answer from experienced "Sri Lankans"))) In the middle of June we will rest in Kalutara. I’ve heard about the rainy season at this time, I’m worried about the ocean, because of the big waves and the inability to swim ... .. We will rest in Sri Lanka for the first time, please tell me who rested during such a period on the west coast of Sri Lanka, what there is an ocean at this time and how is the weather….. Thanks in advance for the answers)
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
Please tell me what the weather is like at the end of July to the beginning of August in Hikkaduwa, otherwise we already want to book and are afraid that it will rain heavily.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I am completely interested in everything .. and most importantly the beach ... and the weather in November?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going on 5.11, according to the forecast they will rain. Who was in Sri Lanka during the time of the Doge, can it spoil the sightseeing tour too much? As I understand it, the rains are not at all like ours ... Thanks for the answers!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
Hello everyone, tell me, who was in Sri Lanka in November, how is the weather there, does it rain often?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me what to expect from the weather in September? immediately after the wedding, we fly on a trip to Bentota from 11.09 to 20.09. I'm very afraid that there will be incessant showers (thanks in advance!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
I plan to see the country and of course buy. Don't worry about the rain
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me who went to Sri Lanka in early October. Does the "rainy season" end at this time? And I’ll ask the campaign: we now have a choice - either Tenzheran or Royal Palm - what would you advise to buy?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more