Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Carpathians
What is the weather?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Are the rooms heated at the end of May?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
At that time, they had never rested in the Carpathians.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What is the usual weather in September in the Carpathians?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is there a lot of rain?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. People, tell me please, what is the usual weather in Shayan in June? Is it warm, like with precipitation? I was there in August, the weather was great, almost no rain, we want to go there in June.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I’m going to get treatment in May, but I don’t know what are the best conditions / warmth, food, treatment, rest /
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Yaremche with two one-year-old children. Can you swim in the river? Isn't it cold? How to dress in general at the end of June? Thanks in advance for your replies.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
We plan to travel by car with a 3-year-old child to different places in the Carpathian-Carpathian-Transcarpathian region. (Last year we went in early September - great.) Is it likely to rain constantly? Air temperature? Thanks everyone!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going to rest in early November...the work is such that the rest is in the nastiest month of the year...How's the weather? Is it cold, slushy? Or is there hope? )))
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
What is the weather like in this area in early May?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
People who rested this winter on Dragobrat, tell us, is there snow there or not at all?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are going to go to Ng and are worried about the snow))
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Can you please tell me when it usually snows in your area? We really want to go to you to relax and go skiing. And is there a ski rental at Vedvezhy Gori?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
What is the temperature today on the slope and at the foot.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tourists were warned that it would rain, avalanches would come down.....Write what forecast I want to come on Monday, March 21st. Thanks for the answer.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to go March 20 Is there snow on the slopes
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
In mid-March, snow, wind, frost or slush and swamp? What to take from things? Will you have to sit all the time in the room because of the weather and watch TV?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Will there be normal snow for skiing? Are there places for cross-country skiing (small slides)? Is there an ice rink?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to go to the village of Zhdeniyevo in October, who was there - please tell me what the weather is usually like this month, what it is advisable to take with you from clothes. Thanks!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
My wife and I were looking for somewhere to relax, accidentally stumbled upon the site and Vedmezh Gora2*. Then they searched well more directed, but they did not find a better resource than this. We fell in love with Vedmezha Gora2* at first sight and would like to visit before July 5th. What is the weather and road situation from Lviv?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Please advise when is the best time to go on vacation in the summer so that it is warm, but without rain?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 7 answers
I am going with my family to go to Transcarpathia on March 22.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go in April. There are good discounts in hotels. Please tell me: otherwise my husband is not happy with something
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are planning a holiday at the end of October (the last week). Advise what to take? What is the weather like this time of year? What is the best way to organize your vacation?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Do you throw snow if there is not enough of it???
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I would like to clarify the weather in the New Year and until January 7, what is usually? I really want snow :)
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more