Questions about IsraelTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Israel
If yes, then you are interested in the order of prices and tour operator
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I can not find any reviews about this travel agent, please help.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
Just from my own experience please
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 40 answers
I have already traveled to Israel. The tour was called "Introduction". I went on this trip with a friend, because. my husband didn't make it. Now we want to go with him together to the sea, I think how to combine Eilat and the Holy places. Has anyone traveled to Jerusalem from Eilat?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
In general, the story is this, I considered options for tours from 2 travel agencies, and then I receive an offer from the 3rd company, the price of which is about $ 600 cheaper than other offers. Companies with which I have previously negotiated state that these are not real prices for either tickets or for selected hotels. Can you rate the tour program and prices? It's real? The total cost is 2779. And I was offered the cost of 2580! That's what you say? Period of stay 08.05 - 19.05 08.05 Flight Moscow-Ben Gurion 1 ticket - 202 usd / 2nd ticket - 243 usd = 445 usd 19.05 Flight Eilat - Moscow 190 usd per person = 380 usd for two Accommodation in Netanya ginot yam 3* 6 nights, 47usd per person per night * for 6 nights * 2 persons = 564 usd
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon. I want to book a tour at the Israel Online travel agency, which cooperates with the operator Fleurtur http://www.fleur-tour.ru/ At the same time, I found several more companies that under different names: Royal Israel, Shalom Travel are located in the same office of the operator Flertur, at Potapovsky per., 8 p. 2, office 101 Should this be suspicious? I did not find any reviews on the Internet. The price for the tour is quite attractive. How to protect yourself, what questions you need to ask the company when signing the contract, what documents to ask. I would be very grateful for an answer. I am not an experienced traveller. Best regards, Olga
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, what is the price for budget tours to Israel? Or purely pilgrimage tours or with a tour company, but the goal is to visit holy places. What time is the coolest weather for this? Departure from Kyiv. Thanks to all.
11 years ago  •  12 subscribers 31 answer
We are going with my husband. I would like a good sightseeing tour with a good hotel
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to fly in May 2012 pensioners to Israel (Netanya) on a sightseeing tour, but we don’t know which tour operator to choose, so that with a rich excursion program and inexpensively Thanks in advance
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Dear travelers, on which sites you can find cheap tickets Kiev-Tel Aviv for the beginning of December. Thanks in advance for your replies.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Please advise a reliable Ukrainian tour operator in Israel.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
That is, is it really possible to save money if you take flights yourself, book a hotel or rent an apartment? PS and how dangerous is Israel? otherwise, as luck would have it, we plan to go, and the media is bursting with reports of terrorist attacks :(
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Who knows from which agencies in Odessa you can go to Israel? Is it possible to get a visa on your own, buy a plane ticket and, upon arrival, already settle in a previously selected hotel. This will be cheaper? I know Israel, I know Hebrew. I used to live there for several years at work, but as a tourist, I never went there to relax. What are the tips and tricks? I'm more interested in Eilat. Lora1 is offline Add a review for Lora1 Complain about this post Edit/delete posts
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
what a decent hotel in Eilat is. Like Turkish 5 *, with an all-inclusive, or something similar.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Interested in all inclusive price.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to go to the Dead Sea, there was a problem with the choice of travel agency, please tell me a reliable Moscow tour operator, thanks in advance.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to go to Elite. And find out how it is in general. (About expensive cheap)
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more