Questions about Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort 5*Hotel selection

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
89 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Who was recently at the hotel, please answer: after check-out from the room at 12.00 for a late departure, are the bracelets cut off and is it possible to use all the hotel services?
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
Still, we decided to take a non-standard tour. 12 days in one hotel, 12 in another. If everything is clear for one hotel, then there are questions for another (which she indicated). Reading the reviews, I got confused in the food system. Interested in AL. in vouchers who traveled on this system. Or better R-class. Sea. They write that there are often waves (pools are not interesting). Silence. hotel in complete relaxation among pensioners. I do not rely on the opinion of TA. I look forward to your comments.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Hello. Booking.com states that "all hotel and guest rooms are non-smoking". Question: Is it possible to smoke on the balcony of the room and on the beach? (please do not write about the dangers of smoking) The second question is whether it is possible to bring drinks (water, juice, beer, etc.) bought at the supermarket into the hotel territory.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I repeat - there are no new reviews on the Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort - which is very strange - in terms of estimates and cost - an excellent hotel - the prices are low - therefore, fresh information is very necessary before buying a tour (2)
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Help me find out how much drinks, tea, coffee, water, alcohol cost? Are there snacks between breakfast-lunch, lunch-dinner, and how much do they cost? thank!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 15 answers
We rested in SHES four years ago at the Renaissance Golden Hotel ... And a new hotel was being built right next to it. We haven’t seen the names yet. Maybe someone knows? Tell me, please.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We have a deluxe room. Do I need to give money at the reception to settle in a TWIN BED room and on the second floor?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more