Questions about Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort 5*Places and entertainment

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
89 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Tell me, please, what can I see outside the hotel (on foot). Maybe there are some natural or architectural places there? Or advise where to go in the evening? Thank you in advance)
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
if possible, then in comparison with other hotels in Sharm. Is it possible to swim in the neighboring hotels? How are the reefs?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello, advise where is the best place to scuba dive while relaxing at the Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort, as well as how much it costs. I don't have any other similar experience. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
to drink tea in the evening before going to bed
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I read the description of the hotel - for free: •Turkish sauna •sauna •jacuzzi Are these services really provided free of charge and under what conditions? I know there are hotels with a 30-minute Jacuzzi a day ... but that's just Turkish and sauna. who was, plz unsubscribe
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I searched on different sites for offers to this hotel. All have the HB option. What is this for this canteen? There is no "all inclusive" anywhere for some reason.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more