Questions about Soma BayWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Soma Bay
Tell me, who knows what the weather and water temperature is now in Soma Bay? Thanks to all!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
nasiamasia writes that: "There are no bukhariks, because nothing else will be served except beer and wine." And what about cocktails and the famous whiskey with cola?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning a vacation for next year. As an option, we are considering Egypt, the resorts of Soma Bay and Makadi Bay. Period: 2nd half of March, April. It is important that the water in the sea is warm (24-26 degrees). Thank you!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I am traveling with a child, so it is important to know the temperature regime.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
on the beach? I'm very afraid of all insects, lizards and "evil" fish
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
In Russia, they promise a terribly cold winter this year... and we are flying to the Caribbean World Resort Soma Bay for the New Year from December 24 to January 7.... with a small child - 2 years old... advise, experienced, what to bring with you to take out things and what are your weather forecasts for this new year? I would also be grateful for any useful information from those whales who were already there last year for the New Year holidays. Can you tell me how the holiday goes? Are there fireworks? Disco? What is interesting in this hotel? A huge THANK YOU in advance to all!!!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers