Questions about Costa DauradaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Costa Daurada
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
There are a lot of sites on the Internet, but which one to choose? ... Buying at the checkout, as I understand it, is more expensive? Thank you in advance.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
(like the camera is taken by the staff)
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What does the all inclusive meal plan include, drinks at lunch and dinner are free?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, is there an English-speaking staff at the reception? Is there any discriminatory attitude towards Russians (I mean, in connection with the events in Ukraine) And maybe there are some tips on choosing a room, etc.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello! Tell me, please, in the main restaurant of the hotel on the all-inclusive system, is there a la carte?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
How does the hotel distinguish between people with HB and FB meals?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello everyone)) Tell me good and inexpensive restaurants near the hotel. We only have breakfast and dinner .. where can you have lunch there?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I know that smoking is strictly, but alas, bad habits, tell me in which places smoking is allowed
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Where can I eat inexpensively or buy groceries near the hotel? If there is a super market?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, do we eat without food, does anyone know if it is possible to buy breakfast and dinner on the spot? And will it be more expensive or not than if you take it directly from the agency?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Does anyone know if the Beach Club for residents of the Caribo hotel is paid this year or not?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Who traveled to Andorra from the Costa Dorada, please tell us everything about this excursion: the cost, how much to travel, how everything is organized there, just shopping or sightseeing, absolutely everything is of interest, thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good evening! We arrive in Costa Dorada on September 15, tell me, please, will PortAventura still work, I really want to go there
We ordered HB and the tour operator confirmed the breakfasts, explaining by an error on the Internet. I would like to know if it is possible to buy dinner at the hotel and how much it will cost approximately for two for 7 nights
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, is there a refrigerator in the apartment? Can you tell me something else. Thank you.
I would like to know as we are going there on holiday.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me ... for residents of El Paso, the entrance to the Beach Club is paid or 50% with the condition if you take AL
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
IN JUNE WE ARE GOING TO COSTA DORADA CAMBRILS. PLEASE TELL ME DECENT AND NOT EXPENSIVE FISH RESTAURANTS... AND HOW TO GET BY ELECTRIC TO BARCELONA FROM CAMBRILS! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
nutrition
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer