Questions about Costa DauradaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Costa Daurada
Hello! We were in Salou in September. We took excursions and a not too pleasant situation arose with the guide (two times after the excursions, transportation to hotels was not properly provided). After returning, they filed a complaint with ITravex, which organized excursions. The company considered our claims, but sided with the guide (the guide, of course, exposes himself as white and fluffy and declares that we are all lying and everything was great). So I would like to go further and complain about ITravex already. Where can you go with complaints? Thank you in advance.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! What is the cheapest way to travel to Barcelona if you are staying at a hotel in Salou? Is one day in Barcelona not enough? It turns out that the trip Salou - Barcelona 2-3 days round trip, too expensive.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to go to Barcelona on our own. Because I have already been to Barcelona, ​​I would just like to take a walk and visit the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. The reviews say that it is better to take tickets via the Internet in advance, otherwise there will be long queues. Which is generally not realistic to get in without a pre-purchased ticket. I just don't want to plan ahead. Wanted to locate
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to Salou at the end of June. Four adults, three children, the youngest is 5 years old. First time in Spain. We want to visit interesting places, but the information on the Internet is so-so. What do you recommend, who was where! What is the cheapest way to organize excursions? Help to have fun. Share your experience! Thank you all in advance)))
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! We are going to have a rest in the hotel in the summer of 2014. We will definitely go by train to Barcelona. What sights would you recommend to visit in Barcelona?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Are there trips to Paris? And approximately how much will it cost? We will rest from May 3 to May 17 in Salou.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Who's been to La Pineda? Please respond, I am interested in the possibility of independent trips to Barcelona and nearby cities.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Has anyone booked excursions through portalglobus.ru?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it worth taking excursions from BUSPLANA? Share your impressions.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Questions and answers on holidays on the Costa Daurada: transfers, group and individual excursions, rental housing for a vacation period. Prices are much cheaper and more profitable!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me interesting excursions from the Costa Dorada and their prices? Are there excursions to Barcelona?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
good afternoon. Can you please tell me how far from Golden Port Salou is the tour desk? THX
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
what else can you visit?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
hello, please tell me HOW to get to portaventure from this Voramar aparthotel 3., is it possible on foot? We planned to go to Salou but they don’t accept with three children, they offered this hotel. If someone was in this hotel, explain. Or how far Cambrils is from Salou. thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
at
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We took a sightseeing tour plus a stay in Terramarina. But there are no "singing fountains" and Gaudí's Houses in ecacursions. We want to go on our own.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What excursions can I go on, how much do they cost, is there an excursion to Paris, how much does it cost? Thank you.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers