Questions about RhodesExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rhodes
Hello! We are going to the MEDBLUE FANES hotel with 2 children 9.11 years old this summer, what interesting places can I visit and beaches or can you tell me the route if we take a car. What are the best shops to go to near this hotel?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me please, I know that on a sightseeing tour of Rhodes, you can get off, and then get on the bus again and continue the tour ... Do you need to get on the exact bus from which you left, or can you continue on another sightseeing bus?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
what beaches or historical sites?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Dear visitors and advisers of Turpravda! Thanks for the help. The choice was made in favor of the hotel directly in Rhodes. Arrival report. There will be no car, we will travel by public transport. For those who have had this experience please advise: 1. where to go (while I would like to go to the beach and monastery of Tsambika, Lindos, Rodini), what else would you recommend? Is it better to take an excursion to Prasonisi, or can you get there on your own? 2. How to get from Tsambika beach to the monastery? And where is it better first to the beach or to the monastery? 3. transport routes (where to get from, maybe bus numbers, etc., how long does it take)? Do I need to buy tickets in advance or can I buy directly from the conductor/driver? 4. Do drivers announce stops?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
interested in fishing with comfort, with food, drink, program, toilet, etc. (because the child is 3 years old). Thanks.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell your mother with a 9-year-old daughter how life is there and what excursions it is better to go on at the end of May from: -Lindos (Acropolis) - what time is it?; - Kallithea (terms); - city of Rhodes (aquarium); - Faliraki (Aquadrim); - Butterfly Valley? We will have 8 days in total. Yes, also - is the water in the sea warm, if we are from the north of St. Petersburg.)))
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Where is the best place to rent a car? How much will it cost approximately? Where can I go/go sightseeing around this hotel?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We will be from 3 to 14 June 2011 in Rhodes. In Costa Lindia Beach, located in the Lindos area. Need a photographer for a photo session. Can anyone advise?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer