Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rome
ItalyRome
Where can you eat cheaply in Italy?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
ItalyRome
Please tell me the most profitable, cheap option from Rome to Reggio di Calabria. Thank you
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyRome
Many people write that it is unbearably hot for excursions, there are a lot of people and the prices for everything are skyrocketing? Who was there in July, please share your impressions!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
ItalyRome
The domestic media wrote that the Trevi Fountain was closed for renovation. Who recently returned from Rome so does it work or not?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
ItalyRome
We will be in Rome for 3 days, there is a question of tasty and inexpensive food. Thank you all in advance for your replies :)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
ItalyRome
I'm flying from Kiev. I'm planning for September. I want to be in Venice, Rome and somewhere on the sea. I want the trip to be economical in terms of time and finances. Please, anyone with experience, please tell me. It is important for me to make a path. From which city to which one to go and convenience to the airport. Where to stay in a hotel, so that it is not expensive and convenient. How to combine holidays at sea so that there are fewer transfers. I beg you not to write abstract answers. Thanks
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
ItalyRome
I want to organize a trip to Rome on my own. Please who was in Rome on their own. tell me how much it is real or better to buy a tour. Where to start ... how to open a visa, where to buy a ticket? Thanks
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 26 answers
ItalyRome
information
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers