Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rome
ItalyRome
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
ItalyRome
Good afternoon! I'm going to spend my holidays in Rome. I booked the hotel myself through booking.com. The hotel does not accept cards, only cash at the counter upon arrival. Can I provide confirmation of the reservation of this hotel when applying for a visa, or should the reservation only be guaranteed (prepaid)? Thanks!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
ItalyRome
Please tell me how can I get a multiple entry visa. Question to the residents of Ukraine, I live in Kyiv. I always make out for the duration of the trip, for about a month, but I want to travel to Europe more often, it’s difficult to make out every time, tell me what can be done. Thanks
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
ItalyRome
we bought a cruise from a breezeline company and signed a visa support agreement with them (visas for Italy) And now they require us to stay in a hotel recommended by them (expensive and inconveniently located). This is explained by the fact that the Embassy allegedly issues visas only under this condition. How to be in this case? thank you in advance for your help
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 17 answers
ItalyRome
Hello, I am going to go to Rome in August with my friends. What difficulties can arise with the documents and do I need an invitation from Rome??
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers