Questions about HikkaduwaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hikkaduwa
Lavanga resort and spa hotel, who was or Who knows there is a lagoon near it ??
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
We are going at the end of February, friends advise us to bring apples (!) And our cigarettes with us, because. this good can be exchanged for something useful from the locals :) How realistic is this?
10 years ago  •  14 subscribers 16 answers
How convenient is the hotel's location to local attractions, restaurants, evening entertainment, etc.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Help to understand the difference between the hotels of Hikkaduwa- Lanka Supercorals, Citrus Hikkaduwa, Chaaya Tranz. I am interested in food at HB in which hotel is more extensive, or equally, Which beach do they go to during a storm, and are sunbeds and towels provided on the beach for free, Rooms and what's in the rooms (kettle, mini-fridge, air conditioning, safe, hair dryer), Is it possible to walk to the territory of another hotel freely?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Dear tourists who visited this hotel! It hurts my hand to put "likes" on your photos and reviews, everything is very exciting, thank you! I have a lot of questions, because planning a vacation in November with 2 birthdays and 1st wedding anniversary. I must say right away that we are spoiled for the most beautiful reefs and bays of Egypt. Tell me, how are things with the underwater world, diving and snorkeling? Which concept of nutrition is better to choose? Where is the best place to eat? how much is food, beer and rum? Where is the best place to buy them? what excursions and from whom should I take and how much does it cost? I would be grateful for any advice on any topic! Thank you all in advance and have a great holiday!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Please tell me if this hotel has a fitness room? Where exactly is it located and what is there (simulators, horizontal bars, dumbbells)?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Help! I don't know what to choose. Is it worth paying more for Chaya, because there is a beach there. And in citrus there are problems with the beach, you have to walk, is it hard?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Do I need to take fins and masks with me - they wanted to see the underwater world. Or is it very poor there?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Who was in Hikkaduwa in winter, share your impressions. What was the weather like? Were the waves big or you can swim safely?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers