Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Budva
8 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
10 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We want inexpensive, all-inclusive, for 7-10 days, so that the sea and children's entertainment are close. Tours are also interesting. And, of course, to a reliable tour operator.
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon. Interested in renting a double room in a hotel, Budva, Montenegro. Preferably the area of ​​Veli Vinohradi, for a period of at least 1 year.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I found very little information on the net. THX
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, are there mosquitoes in June in Budva? Do I need to take a fumigator?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. Tell me, is this a good hotel? Are there many rooms with a sea view? How can I contact the hotel? Is the owner talkative? Is it possible to replace breakfast + dinner with breakfast + lunch?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
If possible, show on the map where it is. Write street names next to it. And another question: how can I book a room there? Do you have contact information for the owners?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please tell me who was vacationing in Montenegro with small children, where is it more comfortable for health and beauty and for convenience to go, and what transport? It’s just that the children have not yet endured air flights. Yes, and for the money, what is acceptable?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
What is the difference between 2 and 3 bed rooms? Only with an extra bed or is there more space in a 3-bed room?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me, please, does the hotel have its own pool, or is it the pool of the "Slovenska Plaza" hotel?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
a client approached me, she wants to go to Montenegro and at the same time only to Villa Oliver (a friend advised her) tell me which of the tour operators works with this villa ??
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are 4 adults and 2 children aged 14. We want to rent housing in Budva from 27.07 to 07.05.2013. I read on the forum that even at the airport they offer housing, almost for 25-30 euros a room per day. Is it so ? What are the prices now and what is the workload, is it realistic to come to Budva and find inexpensive accommodation or is it better to book in advance ??? Can anyone tell me what sites it can be done?? Thank you in advance
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Who rested in this hotel, write what to take with you, how they feed (we have breakfast and dinner).
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Show more »