Questions about BudvaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Budva
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it far to Mogren beach? Are there restaurants, shops, markets nearby?) Are the rooms clean and anything about the hotel, otherwise there are no reviews at all)
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! We want to rent bikes in Budva / Becici / somewhere else nearby. Has anyone come across such a service? And what could be the cost?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. Is there a kitchenette in the rooms and what does it include? going with a child
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Unsubscribe for food prices in cafes ..... thanks in advance
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to your villa in 1 week, I would like to know if there is internet in the villa?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
What is this question about. The guide comes to take us on an excursion to the nat. Durmitor park at 7-00. Will we have time to have breakfast?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
In June we are going to Montenegro. Please tell me who made autotravel. First of all, I am interested in a trip to Trebenje and Dubrovnik. Judging by the map, the distance is not great, but these are two different countries. Is it possible to combine a trip in one day and is it necessary to do it? Features of border crossing? (Schengen visa open). Where else to go and what to see in Montenegro? Thanks in advance, Pavel.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Will it warm up?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
how much is dinner at villa Pima
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please do not scold for a strange question ... Please tell me if there are oats in the markets of Budva or the bazaar. Flakes and cottage cheese are not salty and not sweet .. Thank you for the answers without jokes
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
I am interested in villas in Budva, close to cheap restaurants with delicious food, and most importantly studio rooms with a kitchenette, tell me which villas are best suited for my request
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I'm traveling with a 12-year-old child. I eat porridge in the morning. Will it be possible to cook?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Hello. For the first time I wanted to go somewhere, I wanted to see Montenegro for a long time, tell me the cost for August 10 days?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we are going to fly from 6 to 17 June and we are very worried that it is too early for an active nightlife
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
According to unverified information, on August 12 in Budva, a concert by Zdravko Cholic. Anyone can confirm?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I would like to combine vacation with a concert
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
It so happened that I was going alone. Do you think it will be boring?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, is there a water connection between Budva - the city of the Bay of Kotor (Kotor, Perast)? How regular/convenient is it for independent trips along the coast? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I don't understand something: Import of products of animal origin Such products cannot be imported without veterinary control. However, a veterinary certificate is not required for: • products that are part of personal luggage during the trip; •baby food and products used for medical reasons; • food for pets weighing up to 1 kg. All imported products must be declared and packaged in undamaged containers. Note: Without a certificate, you cannot import meat and meat products, milk and dairy products, eggs, lard, etc.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
Good afternoon! I am going to Montenegro for the first time, so there are a lot of questions about the trip. Please tell me where you can eat inexpensively and tasty (and without consequences) in Budva, and I’m also traveling with a child (4 years old), so I’m interested in some kind of entertainment for the child. Tell me good restaurants and interesting places in Budva. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
in Budva there is a villa Vidikovac, there is an observation deck with a beautiful view. so the question is, is this site intended for everyone or only for the residents of the villa, and how to get there?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
tell me the best way to get there. thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
Do the standard rooms have a refrigerator?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who can tell how much it costs to rent a bike in Budva?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »