Questions about PattayaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pattaya
Interested in whether it became cleaner on the beaches of Pattaya in 2018? Which is better to swim in Jomtien, Najomtien? Central part? There is no desire to wander every day on the island, yes, a couple of days, a couple of days of excursions, and the rest of the time I would like to go somewhere, and on a budget.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
We are going to go to Pattaya at the end of June, the beginning of July, when is it cheaper to book a tour? Three months before the trip or closer to the date of departure, say a month? They are interested in 2-3 hotels of their choice, and not what the tour operator will have left. Is there a concept of early booking for Thailand when traveling in the off season? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! There was such a problem with the travel agency Coral Travel. We signed an agreement with a travel agency in early October, the Ambassador City Jomtien Inn Wing hotel had a departure date of 25,12,13. We made an advance payment. we don't have to pay extra, supposedly they will give us a discount. We did not have the opportunity to read the reviews and we agreed. But then when we read the reviews, we were horrified! But they have already reported a confirmed booking. We would like to rebook the tour, and in this case they ask us to pay a penalty of 10% of the cost of the tour. Do we have the right to rebook the tour without paying penalties, this is an early booking (as they told us).
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Who can say how many times you can book different hotels and then cancel your reservation (long before check-in, a few months), eventually choosing one option for yourself? I pay for the reservation to Agoda using a VISA card. And in general - does Agoda return all the money for a canceled reservation and how quickly? It happens that someone canceled the reservation and this room appears in the offers of Agoda, I liked it more than what I have booked at the moment. (Ugh, I kind of made my point clear :) )
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
what local travel agencies can buy excursions to Cambodia, the river Kwai and the island of Koh Samet qualitatively and inexpensively, if these two concepts are of course combined? and if anyone has been on these excursions, can they give a description? thanks!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
From the last trip I brought an advertising brochure, they advertise this company there, is it worth contacting her for excursions?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 11 answers
I'm going to Pattaya in the fall .. Tell me who has already traveled, where is it better to fly and through which travel agency. I'm alone.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are going to go on a honeymoon to Thailand with my future wife and found this hotel (Botany). Everything seems to be beautifully written and 99% decided. Now Travel Agency - Join Up - how is it? I read that she has been working in Ukraine since 2010 and already owes something to someone there, they are chasing her ... Their prices are attractive - the lowest, I would even say, so I want cheap and cheerful! Who will say for and against, huh?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 52 answers
last year we were in Phuket. We liked it very much. We constantly hung out, we were constantly at the sea. We lived in Patong. maybe it’s worth overpaying and going to Phuket? I want to hang out and visit the sea.
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 19 answers
tell me, who went, how best? take a tour of Pattaya + Bangkok for 2 nights or go to Bangkok from Pattaya on your own (in the sense of Patt. buy an excursion to Bangkok)?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
who flew from Pegasus to the "Northern Wind" write. In the reviews, people write that 1.5 or 2 days are taken away from people. And how to deal with it?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 35 answers
holidays in august
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
we want to know if it is worth flying to Pattaya from Anex-Tour
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell us about the Pegas Tourist program "2 days in BKK and Pattaya"
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Gathered to go in September for the first time in Thailand, an occasion: a honeymoon trip. tell me which resort to choose in order to combine a large number of excursions and the presence of a beautiful environment? According to reviews: there are many excursions in Pattaya, but bad beaches and the sea, and Koh Samui, the sea is super, but few excursions. And we just can’t decide (((. Thank you in advance for your help!
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 17 answers
How well do they work with tourists? And book hotels?
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Is it possible to buy a tour in Moscow in this hotel?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers