Questions about PattayaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pattaya
We are going to fly to Pattaya at the end of April until May 10th. What is the weather usually like at this time? Do rains interfere with rest and how hot is it during this period?
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
I'm going to go to Pattaya in August. What is the weather like in August? Anyone rest
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going from 07.05 to 19.05 May. What is the weather like in Pattaya at this time? Maybe you shouldn't go at all? Who was there at that time, tell me.......
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who was this year at the end of April, in the first half of May in Pattaya, how it was with the rains, specifically this year.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Does it rain all the time? Does it make sense to go sunbathing?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We are going to Pattaya in August, many people are afraid of rain. Is it so? Is it comfortable to rest there this month? Guess who was!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
People, and who was in Tae at the end of August? How's the weather? We are going to Pattaya.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
People)), advise the date of April 16 whether it is worth going or Sooooo hot, and even humidity! The second part of the holiday in November - maybe it's better to go in the fall to get good impressions? Were in Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
how much will tickets from samara cost when you need to book them?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
how much will tickets cost in silt for 2 adults?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, is it true that they say that in July it is better not to go to Koh Chang, because. the sea is constantly stormy, the water is muddy, prolonged downpours. If this is true, then which island to prefer this month so that there is something to see while snorkeling. Thank you in advance for your help!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I can’t stand the heat well, at other times I can’t move my vacation.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Cloudy, showers and thunderstorms are forecast every day.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I look at the GisMeteo website for the weather at the end of November, beginning of December, there are thunderstorms ((What clothes to take? Everywhere they write that the weather should be warm in November, but according to forecasts, on the contrary, I’m very worried ((
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
like in pattaya in may-june
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Tell me, pzhl, is there no rain in early November? Is the sky usually cloudy or is the sun shining brightly?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Guys! Tell me what the weather is like in January, I looked on YouTube .. it seems like the wind is not very and there is no heat ?!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
In mid-September we are going to fly there. I'm afraid that the rains will spoil the whole holiday.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Hello!! Please share your impressions of the weather in Pattaya at the end of September (from 23/09/12 to 01/10/12) in more detail. Thank you all in advance.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me the weather in October?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
hello! I know that this topic has already been raised many times, but I again with the same question - what about the rains in August? I was in Thailand in April (it rained 2 times), now we really want to go there with my husband (honeymoon trip and he is going abroad for the first time) - we are planning a flight from August 20 to 24, for 14-16 days. what is the probability that we will get wet? I just really want to show my beloved everything that I have already seen and discover something new for us))) )))
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
It's raining and you can't swim: dirty streams fall into the sea.
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 44 answers
We fly on July 21, we look at the forecast every day - only RAIN. We think - to change the country (it's still not too late) or still fly to Thailand? What is the weather there on the 20th of July? Is it the same as now?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 24 answers
We are flying in a week, on the sites the forecast is scary to look at, solid rains. How are things really going there? Does the sun happen? Is it possible to swim in the sea, the waves are not strong?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 26 answers
Who rested that year at this time in Pattaya, how often does it rain?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
!July 10, we are going to Pattaya as a family. What is the weather like at this time of the year?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
they said that November is good for excursions, not for sunbathing.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, is it worth it to go to Thailand in June (won't rain interfere. Heat ????)
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me how are you with the weather? Is it worth going or not?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Show more »