Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
59 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Good afternoon, I read a lot of reviews that after a botanist, children get sick with some kind of infections, some kind of mouth ulcers ... How much can you believe this? How is this hotel in terms of food, utensils and pool hygiene?
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Do you take a stroller with you or do you rent it at the hotel?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon. In the first we go to rest with a child. Son is 2 years old. How is it with baby pots? Take with you or eat in the room (hotel)?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Help me choose a hotel. We read about the Dolphin - the reviews are excellent, but it was embarrassing that there are mostly parents with children, it even says "the best hotel for families with children." We are traveling together with a friend, and I want more young people to be in the hotel. Is Dolphin suitable for us or is it better to go to Muqarnas? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 19 answers
We are going on vacation in August (2 adults). Our choice fell on the Delphin Botanik World of Paradise hotel. What can you say about him? Have we made the wrong choice? Does this hotel live up to its 5* rating? And how much will a trip for two cost us, based on 7 nights 8 days? Thanks in advance for your reply!!!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
A friend said that they were told in Kemer that it took 3 hours to get to Alanya by bus.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Help with choosing a hotel. Who was. Your opinion is very important.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Who rested with small children - tell me if there are pots in the hotel? Or do you need to take it with you?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What exactly is there in this hotel (is there enough meat, is there imported strong alcohol (free or paid and where), how many slides for children and adults, is there really an amusement park for children), do they wear bracelets when checking in, why is Mukarnas standing nearby (According to tour operators, the hotels Dolphin Deluxe, Botanik and Mukarnas belong to the same owner) one and a half!!! times cheaper?!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more