Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
59 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
if so, if possible, coordinates, thanks
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Are they traded on food markets? For example, interest in the price of Turkish delight and bananas?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
if we want to buy: 3-4 pairs of jeans, 3 leather women's bags, 2 leather purses, 6 leather belts, several wallets and pairs of gloves, then there is a QUESTION - whether to try to bargain near the Dolphin to the market, or to go to the city in the hope get discount for our small wholesale. Desirable store in the Waikiki area, because. we're going there anyway.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
My wife read on the internet that it is interesting to buy in waikiki. there is no more information. What a store. how to get there and are there any discounts?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 21 answer
Hello! Where to buy more profitable regarding Delphin-Botanik and approximate prices for goods: Jeans for women, men Men's winter balonium jacket on holofiber or down jacket teenage winter baloon suit for a girl on a holofiber men's zip-up jacket (wool mixture) sweaters for women, men, for a teenage girl knitwear for women, men, for a teenage girl factory (t-shirts, blouses, dresses, suits) Leather handbag Leather men's purse Leather belts Leather wallets Leather gloves + is there a hair dryer and iron or do you need to bring your own
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Judging by the reviews, there will be few shops in the vicinity of our hotel, we do not plan to travel to other settlements. Hence the question - Is it possible to buy souvenirs and oriental sweets at Antalya airport? How much more expensive is it than in the tourist area at the hotels? I would be grateful to everyone who answers.
13 years ago  •  12 subscribers 23 answers
Good health to all!!!! I have questions, please help people! In May we are going to go to Alanya to have a rest, tell me please: 1. Where can I buy gold and leather (sheepskin coats) Maybe there are some villages near Alanya. where is the price tag and the quality is not for tourists?????? 2. How much gold is there????? 3. How much can you buy a normal jacket or fur coat??? 4. What should be budget if we go all inclusive???? 5. Is it possible to hire, for how much and how a special person who would take me to the right places for shopping !!!!! I will be extremely grateful for the feedback !!!!
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
Is there a store (super market) nearby that sells normal alcohol, cigarettes, soft drinks (including water), hygiene products?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more