Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
149 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello, my wife and I went to this hotel in May, who was in May, tell me: everyone is interested) the temperature of water, air, like in a hotel with food and service, what you should pay attention to, and where to go, if someone flies from Krasnoyarsk, we can unite in the airoport.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! Due to the expiration of the passport (end of October), we cannot fly out later than April 14. The agency offered a vacation in Kemer, Kirish Resort. We read reviews about the hotel - everything seems to be very good, but the weather in Kemer at this time is very worried, it seems that there may be heavy rains that you can’t stick your nose out? And is the hotel so good that in case of bad weather there is something to occupy yourself with (alcohol is excluded =)) Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
we are going from May 28 to June 8, I would like to know what the weather is like there already ??? and sea? is it possible to swim? we are traveling with a child .... thanks in advance
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
we are going from May 28 to June 8, I would like to know what the weather is like there already ??? and sea? is it possible to swim? we are traveling with a child .... thanks in advance
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am going to fly to PGS Hotels Kiris Resort 5 * from October 5th. I am very worried about what the weather will be like at this time and, accordingly, the temperature of the water. Thank you in advance!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more