Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
149 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Good afternoon! Tell me please, who traveled with small children, how is food for children at the hotel? and which rooms have a kettle and microwave?
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
How much does it cost to refill the mini bar in the room?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What does bottled alcoholic drinks and imported alcoholic drinks mean for a fee. What does it include water, white wine?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to know in more detail what the guys from the animation are like! If you evaluate their work on a 5-point system, what grade would you give?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
What is the charge at the hotel after 00.00 I encounter this for the first time. We are traveling in a large group and would like to clarify.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Is it possible to visit a hammam with a full package of services near the PGS KIRIS RESORT hotel (including massage, peeling, mask, etc.) Absolutely against the public bath (there are squeamish) Can anyone advise? Where is it, what is it called. What is it? how much will the full package of services cost? I will be grateful for the answers))))
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to know the cost of renting a house - Gazebo on the beach for three adults?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
People, please tell me how much water activities cost there (scooter, banana, etc.), I would like to ask the price
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me if there is a hammam at the hotel and what is the cost?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 17 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more