Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
91 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello! We are flying with a young man in July to Kemer, to the Grand Haber hotel. I read reviews that the hotel has problems with air conditioning and bad rooms. Maybe someone knows on which floor it is better to take a room so that it is not too stuffy. We were very upset when we found out about the air conditioner, especially in this heat. There are also problems with sunbeds, people occupy them in the evening. such opinions are contradictory everywhere.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Hello) We are going from May 15 to Grand Haber. Are the pools heated? And then we are with the children and I worry that they will not be comfortable .. (God forbid they will catch a cold)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Many different reviews, I can't decide whether to go there or look for other options.
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
please tell me in the description of the hotel it says that there is a road between the sea and the hotel, is the hotel on the second line? is there a bar on the beach? how long to walk to the beach?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
do you need an umbrella or not? Is toothpaste and brush available in the room? how to dress for excursions (swimsuit, warm clothes, towel, etc.)?
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
I plan to take with me a stroller for a child (large and with large wheels). There are a lot of steps in the photo, but what about the stroller? Is there a playground on the beach near the sea? At what time can children be busy with animators? How is the animation for a two year old? How many service personnel speak or (at least) understand Russian? Is there such a service as ironing (for example: 2 things per day per person - free of charge (in the hotel "Limak Atlantis" - that's right)). Thanks in advance for your replies.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! We are going to go to Grand Haber hotel this July. And the most important thing for us is the leisure of our very energetic 4-year-old son. Is there good animation? Playground? Is there a kids disco? What mini-club and did you leave your children in it? How long did they leave? Is there a children's water slide in the children's pool (only not quite tiny, but a little more, similar to an adult)? What is the muzzle of a wolf inside? Thanks, Irina
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, do I take an iron with me or can I get it for free there?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more