Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
91 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Tell me, the beach of the hotel is near the beach of which hotels? Is it possible to walk freely along the shore or are there any fences? Thank you all in advance.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I just read: quote: The difference between the Russian and Turkish toilets is that we use toilet paper after a "big deal", and in the oriental toilet it is customary to wash. For this, a special tap with a hose or a vessel with water is provided. tell me to take toilet paper with me or will it be there ???
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 36 answers
Hello. I heard that it makes no sense to go to the bathhouse outside the hotel. Is there a good bath in the hotel? tell me if it is or not? (or is it necessary to go to the bath for an excursion?)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going with children to Grand Haber on April 29th. We will be glad to have a good company. It's more fun together.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
tell me if there is good coffee in Kemer, what is the name and where is it sold (coffee shops, specialty shops or???...). what is the price?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Hello. May 19 is Youth Day in Turkey. How do Turks celebrate this day? maybe in the hotel additional bonuses, or a gala dinner with a super duper party, or etc.??? who got on this holiday - did you feel a holiday, or just one of the usual days on vacation?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Hi all. who can compare turkey, china and thailand: at prices by the friendliness of the people by tan stickiness by ... your own comparison. For example, Thailand is more expensive than China. The Chinese are somewhat meaner than the Thais (although depending on where you get). in thailand you burn in one fell swoop. and the tan will fade very quickly.
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 17 answers
What is the time difference between Moscow and Turkey?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 26 answers
I'm going to Turkey for the first time. tell me what is worth seeing, where to go, what is better to take for gifts, what coffee is excellent, how much money to take with you (so that you don’t suck your paw at home and have a good rest on vacation)
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
I'm going to Turkey for the first time. tell me what you definitely need to see, where to go, what to buy, how much money to take (so that later at home you don’t suck your paw and don’t deny yourself anything on vacation), good coffee, how much does the package cost?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more