based on
9 reviews
№7 in the hotel rating Foros
5.2 Rooms
5.5 Service
6.2 Cleanliness
5.8 Food
4.2 Amenities
DOL them. Komarova-1 is located on the seashore in an amazingly beautiful place in the Foros region, 45 km from Sevastopol towards Yalta, in a park area of ​​27 hectares.More →
Being the same student who was sent to practice in this camp, he experienced terrible emotions from the stay. The red-haired lady who likes to tell everyone off is just a fascist. He hates children and everyone in the world, it is very sad that there is so little love and compassion in a person. The food in the camp is not distinguished by sophistication, the most ordinary, often not tasty and insipid. … More ▾ Being the same student who was sent to practice in this camp, he experienced terrible emotions from the stay. The red-haired lady who likes to tell everyone off is just a fascist. He hates children and everyone in the world, it is very sad that there is so little love and compassion in a person.
The food in the camp is not distinguished by sophistication, the most ordinary, often not tasty and insipid.
Activities are very outdated, no creativity and development for children.
If your child is closed, then do not send him here, spend more money and send him to a place with developing activities, normal food, polite and professional staff.
In the houses where your children live, huge cockroaches also live, there is no hot water in the showers, there is no repair. Again, if your child is more of an introvert, then he may well be tortured and brought to tears, and this is a psychological trauma for life, the child becomes downtrodden and achieves little, because there is no self-confidence. Do not ruin children, do not spare money and your attention on them.
 •  traveled 10 years ago
Rating 3.0
The rooms are not prepared for the season. You could just paint the doors with white paint and seal up all the holes in the walls through which the rooms are full of cockroaches and other living creatures. The rooms are almost never cleaned, and I don’t want to talk about food at all, , , it’s cooked terribly, you can find so many amazing things in cutlets (starting from hair and ending with screws). … More ▾ The rooms are not prepared for the season. You could just paint the doors with white paint and seal up all the holes in the walls through which the rooms are full of cockroaches and other living creatures. The rooms are almost never cleaned, and I don’t want to talk about food at all, , , it’s cooked terribly, you can find so many amazing things in cutlets (starting from hair and ending with screws). Now about the good, the organization of leisure and the selection of counselors is very good. In general, the taste and color, but we will rather not go there again.
 •  traveled 11 years ago
Rating 7.0
The grandmother (my mother) sent the child - she rated it on a 5 point system for a solid 4. On the 3rd day I arrived after lunch, before the quiet hour. They didn’t give the child - let him sleep, I didn’t insist, order is order. I went for a walk, to evaluate the camp : ) 1. The territory is very large, everything is green, shade, clean, tidy, fountains with drinking water (probably natural) on the way to the embankment. … More ▾ The grandmother (my mother) sent the child - she rated it on a 5 point system for a solid 4.
On the 3rd day I arrived after lunch, before the quiet hour.
They didn’t give the child - let him sleep, I didn’t insist, order is order. I went for a walk, to evaluate the camp : )
1. The territory is very large, everything is green, shade, clean, tidy, fountains with drinking water (probably natural) on the way to the embankment. The beach is large pebbles, there are no canopies, but they are not needed, children are not on the beach for more than 2-3 hours.
2. Discipline at a high level, but sometimes they go too far (I agree with the review below).
3. Food : ) as good for me as 4+, but for our children who are used to homemade food..... : ) (the child gave 3 points).
4. Children are busy all day, some contests, games, etc. In a word, they are not left to their own devices. Excursions on request and extras. board.
5. Counselors, most likely trainees from pedagogical institutes, we had Merem Ruslanovna and Evgenia Vasilievna and a guy, the child said that they were strict, but good : )
6. They don’t trust children with money, it’s right : ) give them 100 UAH, they will spend everything in 1 day, the counselors have the entire cash desk, they give it out on demand.
7. Bad!! ! that in the cottage (she was in the 3rd) there are many children: in rooms 5.4, 4.3, 2 and the counselors' room. There are only 2 toilets, 2 wash basins and 2 showers for this quantity : ( .
8. Very bad!!! ! Expensive shop!! ! 1.5 l of mineral water 10 UAH, Snickers, Mars, Leon, etc. 10 UAH. As for children, they could do it at normal prices !!! ! Making money on children is indecent !!!!!
Conclusion: I give the camp four points with a small minus, because of 7.8 points. And I do not recommend this camp to parents who raise their children in a "greenhouse". My girl has grown up after the camp, she has become more independent. In a word, a good camp, who wants 5 stars pay 1000 ye and go to Kakadu or Orange camp.
Thanks administration.
Special THANKS to counselors Merem Ruslanovna and Evgenia Vasilievna.
 •  traveled 11 years ago
Rating 3.0
I am very dissatisfied with this camp. I knew where the child was going, I knew that it was not a five-star hotel, but I did not expect that there could be problems with the rules and counselors. The child asked to pick him up, because the counselor Yulia Sergeevna checked during quiet hours how honestly the children sleep, whether their eyelashes move !! ! In addition, there were other inspectors. … More ▾ I am very dissatisfied with this camp. I knew where the child was going, I knew that it was not a five-star hotel, but I did not expect that there could be problems with the rules and counselors. The child asked to pick him up, because the counselor Yulia Sergeevna checked during quiet hours how honestly the children sleep, whether their eyelashes move !! ! In addition, there were other inspectors. I talked with the parents of other children vacationing in this camp, the information was confirmed - they check whether they really sleep and threaten the director with explanations. Lying quietly, reading is forbidden. My daughter is 8 years old. This is her second camp. For the first time she was in a camp not by the sea and was very pleased. After Komarov's DOL, she says that she will never go to any camp again. The counselor (Yulia Sergeevna) called the children morons. Recommendation of the administration: be more careful in the selection of personnel and cancel abnormal requirements for children during quiet hours.
 •  traveled 12 years ago
Rating 7.0
The first shift at Komarov's DOL is already coming to an end, but the child does not want to leave. Children do not need European-quality repairs, but communication, games, the sea, entertainment. The girl received all this in full in the camp. During the shift, we visited her twice and both times did not want to leave this fairy tale. … More ▾ The first shift at Komarov's DOL is already coming to an end, but the child does not want to leave. Children do not need European-quality repairs, but communication, games, the sea, entertainment. The girl received all this in full in the camp. During the shift, we visited her twice and both times did not want to leave this fairy tale. The territory is well-groomed, everything is in flowers, benches, buildings, etc. are freshly painted. . . And the air!!! ! Fresh sea air with the smells of juniper groves and mountain pine forests. The sea ionizes the air and saturates with salts. All this in combination turns the zone into a huge natural inhalation room, because the children there really get better. Next year, if the camp exists, we will definitely go to Komarov's DOL!
The camp at first glance is not well maintained. And after getting acquainted in a closer way I describe the shortcomings: 1. The drinking regimen for children is not maintained - there is no boiled water, they do not give mineral water to the child. Children can buy water in a shop on the territory of the camp - 2 liters at a price of 15 UAH and ice cream at a price of 8 UAH. … More ▾ The camp at first glance is not well maintained.
And after getting acquainted in a closer way I describe the shortcomings:
1. The drinking regimen for children is not maintained - there is no boiled water, they do not give mineral water to the child. Children can buy water in a shop on the territory of the camp - 2 liters at a price of 15 UAH and ice cream at a price of 8 UAH. Horror!!!
2. The food is not tasty and bad.
3. Many received poisoning.
4. Excursions on which my child was organized poorly:
Excursion to the Vrontsov Palace - we walked in the park, we didn’t go into the palace itself. but the money for the tour was good.
An excursion to the donkey farm costs 110 UAH - but the child’s impressions of the excursion are negative.
 •  traveled 16 years ago
Rating 8.0
This year I was in a wonderful camp! There are a lot of counselors and all are good in their own way, but the most super-cool ones: Elena Sergeevna, Natalya Vasilyevna and SAN SANYCH (ALEXANDER ALEKSANDROVICH) we communicated very well with him, I probably liked him then, but our friendship was enough for … More ▾ This year I was in a wonderful camp! There are a lot of counselors and all are good in their own way, but the most super-cool ones: Elena Sergeevna, Natalya Vasilyevna and SAN SANYCH (ALEXANDER ALEKSANDROVICH) we communicated very well with him, I probably liked him then, but our friendship was enough for me I ADVISE EVERYONE BUY TOURS TO KOMAROV YOU WILL NOT REGRET!!!! !
 •  traveled 16 years ago
Rating 9.0
I really liked this camp... After all, it was my first time... (I'm 12-13 years old) Well, I liked it very much... Especially how I started an affair with the counselor San Sanych (Alexander Alexandrovich) He is 19 years old right now. . . And he thought that I was 15-16....And he flirted, danced, hugged, kissed. … More ▾ I really liked this camp... After all, it was my first time... (I'm 12-13 years old) Well, I liked it very much... Especially how I started an affair with the counselor San Sanych (Alexander Alexandrovich) He is 19 years old right now. . . And he thought that I was 15-16....And he flirted, danced, hugged, kissed... in general, the steepness was... and right now there is... ! I love DJ Alex (Alexander Yurievich) And counselor Sergey Sergeevich! OH WILL COME BACK AGAIN! BEST MEMORIES!!! ! to everyone who was in 2008 June 1 shift BIG SMACK AND HELLO 5 SQUAD!!!!!! !
 •  traveled 17 years ago
Rating 9.0
In short...I was there last year and I'm going this year (25-10). Camp Super!! ! You may not like it at first, but then ...I have a girlfriend who cried, she didn’t like it so much (on the first day). But her parents told her that let her stay there one more day, and then we'll see ...The next day, she already forgot about it. … More ▾ In short...I was there last year and I'm going this year (25-10). Camp Super!! ! You may not like it at first, but then ...I have a girlfriend who cried, she didn’t like it so much (on the first day). But her parents told her that let her stay there one more day, and then we'll see ...The next day, she already forgot about it. She absolutely loved it there! ! And me! ! And the climate there is wonderful, not cold and not hot (probably because of the mountains). If there is only one minus, on the way to the beach you have to constantly go down, and then rise accordingly ...but this does not interfere with that ....Well, the food is not like in restaurants, those who are used to eating in their own way, it is better to stock up on food !! ! And be sure to take water and something to eat with you, because the store is expensive ...And take money with you, approximately 200-300 UAH. Go there without hesitation!! !
 •  traveled 21 year ago
Rating 9.0
I had a rest in this camp in 2000. Just super! and all the children's camps that I visited (and I went to various camps on the Black Sea for 8 years) - the most interesting, friendly, thought out to the smallest detail! I really miss the camp, it’s a pity that you won’t return your childhood! … More ▾ I had a rest in this camp in 2000. Just super! and all the children's camps that I visited (and I went to various camps on the Black Sea for 8 years) - the most interesting, friendly, thought out to the smallest detail! I really miss the camp, it’s a pity that you won’t return your childhood!

hello! my children went to your camp to spend july 16. how to find out in which detachment they are and the phone number of the leader. lists of detachments and leaders. thanks.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
HOTEL EXPERTS
Attractions
Foros Church
Crimea, Foros
Story, architecture, religion

ДОЛ им. Комарова-1 расположен на берегу моря в изумительно красивом месте в районе Фороса, в 45 км от Севастополя в сторону Ялты, в парковой зоне площадью 27 га.

Description of the beach 2 собственных мелко-галечных пляжа
In a hotel

бассейн, киноконцертный зал, детские кафе и бар.

Description of rooms

Размещение в еврокоттеджах в 2,3,4-местных номерах с удобствами на блок.

In the rooms

туалет, умывальник, душ на блок из 4 комнат

The address Крым, Большая Ялта, пгт. Санаторное, ул. Южная, 1.
Phones: +38 (0654) 79-13-63
FAQ