Questions about MiskhorHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Miskhor
Hello, my 10-year-old granddaughter and I are interested in the following questions: Availability of a well-appointed comfortable room from August 15 to September 1. Price.tel.89148592336, Olga Nikolaevna
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello everyone) Who had a rest in the winter in this sanatorium? I’m going in December with a child (4 years old), I’m afraid that they won’t freeze alive))) And another question - are there ATMs on the territory? Or carry cash with you? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello! Can you please tell me if the water is warm in mid-June? Is the beach and water clean? And is the main building really noisy at night? I want silence...
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
can not choose
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I want to decide on a week
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
we want to come by car with my husband and a child of 6 months. September 10! We wanted to know the conditions of booking and prices in 2012. Thank you
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
just want to know
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I was in Miskhor for a long time, it was in the Miskhor sanatorium itself. I missed the Crimea very much. Please advise where you can relax comfortably and inexpensively in Miskhor, since we want to stay for a whole month. What changes (for the better) in the Miskhor sanatorium itself "? What changes for the better in the village of Miskhor? I would be glad for any information. We want to stay near the sea and the park. Maybe someone has contacts of a decent private sector with a car parked near the Miskhor sanatorium?
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 19 answers
I would like to know how much it costs to stay in standard and classic rooms (for two people per day)
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! Please tell me the cost of living for a family (3 adults and a child 3 years old) in the period from 5.09 to 15.09.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Едем на 10 дней с ребенком 6 лет. Сколько может стоить проживание в 2-х-местном номере с допместом? [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I read reviews about your hotel. I liked it very much. Please tell me the cost (in rubles) of a triple room in your hotel from 20.06 to 04.07.2011. My e-mail: [email protected]
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me please, who rested in Miskhor in the "high season", is there a paid beach where there are few people? And who else knows how things are now with the beach at the 1001 night hotel? Are there many people?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I want to take a walk
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, I wanted to buy a ticket to Miskhor, and then I read the reviews, it’s just awful, tell me, is it really that bad, and how is the treatment there.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers