We lived in a 2-room superior room. Breakfast in the cafe is included in the price. Custom menu. We had lunch and dinner at the same cafe. Just want to say thank you to the chef Sergey. Everything was delicious. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were ordered on time. Everything was always on time. Which saves you a lot of time.
In the yard there are separate pavilions with barbecue facilities. So, if you wish, you can cook your own lunch or dinner yourself.
To the sea 5 minutes walk. On the beach there are wooden sun loungers belonging to the hotel. Umbrellas can be borrowed free of charge from the hotel. This is not a city beach, so there is nothing else on the beach. But the sea is very clean and warm. The beach is almost empty. There are few people, and if you are not too lazy and move away, you will generally be alone.
Since the hotel is located in the village, on its streets you can meet cows, pigs and other animals. There is no shop nearby either. Who by car, you can get to Sukhum. Who without, you can take a minibus, which runs every morning at 07.30 directly to the Sukhum market.
There is a thermal spring nearby. In the evenings, when the water is already cool, you can go for a swim in the warm pool with health benefits.
Many people come here with children, as it is an ecologically clean and quiet area.
There is a transfer service, ie. you can be picked up or taken to Sukhum or Adler.
Those who need entertainment and noisy parties are definitely not here. And if you want to take a break from the bustle of the city and spend a relaxing family vacation, you should like it.
The impressions from the rest were the most pleasant. Thanks for this to Natalia, Sergey and Batal!! !
We rested as a family, me, husband and daughter of 7 years. Didn't want to leave.
Hotel: cozy, clean, comfortable. Beautiful, well-kept area. Pleasant hosts.
Cafe on site: The chef is a high professional! Each dish is a masterpiece made with soul. The waitresses are attentive and kind. .
Thank you all!
In general, the hotel and its location, for a quiet, sincere, relaxing holiday! We highly recommend!
Best regards, Mikhail and Natalia
- 3 min. to the pebble-sand beach (the beach is clean, without debris and algae).
- guarded car parking (price included in accommodation).
- washing machine (included in accommodation).
- comfortable room with a soft bed (slept with a bang).
- toilet / shower (with hot water) in the room (water without limitation).
- warm attitude of staff and local population.
- silence at any time of the day, located near the airport is not audible at all!
- a place to relax on site (brazier, hammock, children's corner, etc. ), nice and clean.
- personal safe in the room.
- personal refrigerator in the room.
- TV with 5 channels in Russian.
- transfers and excursions are possible (or Yura will tell you how to get there). if you yourself want to go somewhere by car, then enter the coordinates into the navigator, not the address of the object.
- reasonable prices in the cafe, located on the territory of the hotel (service hours from 09.00 to 22.00).
- free WiFi.
- there is a gas station in Sukhum, gas can be refueled!
- even on the navigator for the first time you will not find it. no plates.
- there is no electric kettle in the room (but they will pour boiling water into a thermos without any problems).
- There is no way to cook your own food.
- in the cafe they cook quickly and everything is fresh, but the chef's qualification is very low (even the sausages were undercooked, not to mention the more complex dishes).