Questions about TallinnDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tallinn
Will there be problems when entering Estonia from Russia because the stamp is not Russian, but Belarusian?
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are flying from Kyiv to Tallinn in a group of 6 people, but luggage was bought for 2 passengers - how many liters of strong alcohol can I take with me (2 liters of 1 liter per person with luggage or 6 liters per group)?
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
if I change my last name and am going to go on vacation from Russia to Estonia. but I already have a Schengen visa. Will I need to change my passport and apply for a new visa? How do they know at the border that I have changed my last name, is everything entered into the database?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 37 answers
We open the Estonian Schengen by invitation. We want to fly through Riga - Kyiv-Riga-Tallinn. Do we need a transit Latvian visa?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I want to go from Moldova to visit a friend for 2-3 months ... please help me answer my question .... please .........
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon!!! Please tell me how much the official package of documents to Estonia costs? If I understand correctly, then I EXACTLY pay: for the hotel + the road there and back + visa. If there are two of us, then the total amount is multiplied by two. The only thing left is the money that I will take with me? What is a consular fee? Everything seems to be clear, but a lot of questions arise. Thank you in advance.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer