Questions about CairoHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cairo
EgyptCairo
I beg you, tell me at least some practical way to protect yourself from ill-mannered parasites? I’ve seen so many videos on youtube where papyrus is shoved into visitors’ faces or bags without permission, ignoring them and La shukran don’t help. What to do, hire a bodyguard, wear protective equipment, what?
3 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
EgyptCairo
Hello! I am a citizen of Ukraine, I am going to marry an Egyptian from Cairo. After the wedding, I will live in Egypt. Since my future spouse wants to formalize the marriage, tell me the list of certificates and documents that I will have to provide to register the marriage. Also, tell me if I can enter into an official marriage while staying in Egypt on a tourist visa. I need to go in a month, but I have not yet decided how (((( Thank you in advance for your response.
10 years ago  •  12 subscribers 20 answers
EgyptCairo
Hello, please tell me 44 what clothes are worn in Egypt in October and what you need to take on a trip, I'm going to Egypt for the first time ...
15 years ago  •  13 subscribers 20 answers
EgyptCairo
Who was in Cairo, please respond. Looked prices, from 70 dollars and above. And one more question - are there really restrictions in Cairo hotels for foreigners to stay in the same room with Egyptians? If the last booked room is exactly the same as me
15 years ago  •  no subscribers 3 answers